• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

Tevor

Triosi in Marquee talks with the Bling , if Milos Dimitrijevic decides to leave.
Interesting article I read the other day about SFC, will not spend silly money on marquee players anymore just sensible money on good players. Triosi maybe seen as the Ninko replacement if required. This off season will be very interesting.

Big Al

Interesting article I read the other day about SFC, will not spend silly money on marquee players anymore just sensible money on good players. Triosi maybe seen as the Ninko replacement if required. This off season will be very interesting.
It's helped them win this year but hasn't put bums on seats.
They also would have been just as good without Holosko as had Ibini up there sleeve.

Ninkovic makes them tick and will be a big loss

pjennings

I read a similar article - it seemed to be talking about the ADP type marquee - .i.e. multi-million dollars a season.

Big Al

AU with unpaid super for last 3 months, might help us with Cirio and Izzo might get more base salary from AU but we would have paid his super. Fancy that haha us being more viable

Wombat

Scott Neville signs for three years with Perth Glory:
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/04/25/neville-confirms-wanderers-departure

Sounds like Josh Risdon is gone if they're signing someone like him, while he is a West Australian boy I don't think he is too great a signing for them. Shows we did well to keep Storm if someone like Scott Neville is being given three year deals.

To be fair he is a better defender than Roux but Storm is better going forward. I heard Risdon is going overseas?

JoyfulPenguin

Munn is very good at handling the operations side of a football club so I would be very surprised to seem him go. Managed to get Heart in to profit two years running, even without the sale of players. He is poison when it comes to footballing appointments though. He decided to hire Aloisi over Papas and Milicic (the job had been promised to both of them by Munn after John Van't Schip left the first time). If CFG handle the footballing side and Munn handles the business side I don't think they're doing badly.

pjennings

Munn is very good at handling the operations side of a football club so I would be very surprised to seem him go. Managed to get Heart in to profit two years running, even without the sale of players. He is poison when it comes to footballing appointments though. He decided to hire Aloisi over Papas and Milicic (the job had been promised to both of them by Munn after John Van't Schip left the first time). If CFG handle the footballing side and Munn handles the business side I don't think they're doing badly.

While they are in the hunt for a coach, there could also be a change of CEO with incumbent Scott Munn believed to under scrutiny with the club struggling to reach a wider membership base and only able to attract an average crowd of 10,528 this season.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/arti...ardew-and-keane-mix-melbourne-city-head-shake

JoyfulPenguin

While they are in the hunt for a coach, there could also be a change of CEO with incumbent Scott Munn believed to under scrutiny with the club struggling to reach a wider membership base and only able to attract an average crowd of 10,528 this season.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/arti...ardew-and-keane-mix-melbourne-city-head-shake
That's a problem no CEO can fix, City are just are colonial outpost. They aren't a club anymore because they didn't listen to what their members one demand was during the takeover. Fans are disconnected from City because they don't actually represent Melbourne, just the City group's marketing ambitions in Melbourne. Even with Lord Vision Cahill they could barely improve upon Heart's wooden spoon seasons' attendance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred