• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A League teams and their EPL equivalents...

dibo

Aden said:
1. never been proven

'proven' is one thing, seriously f**king fishy is another. why should a div 2 side have been promoted into a spot ahead of not only a div 1 team, but other higher ranked div 2 teams?

walks like a duck, sounds like a duck...

blastbum

dibo said:
Aden said:
1. never been proven

'proven' is one thing, seriously f**king fishy is another. why should a div 2 side have been promoted into a spot ahead of not only a div 1 team, but other higher ranked div 2 teams?

I have to quote this priceless piece of information for you Dibo considering that you're a Liverpool supporter...

Sir Henry Norris, colluding with his friend John McKenna, chairman of Liverpool and the Football League, who recommended Arsenal's promotion to the AGM.

:piralaugh:

Paolo

blastbum said:
dibo said:
Aden said:
1. never been proven

I have to quote this priceless piece of information for you Dibo considering that you're a Liverpool supporter...

Sir Henry Norris, colluding with his friend John McKenna, chairman of Liverpool and the Football League, who recommended Arsenal's promotion to the AGM.

it isnt that hard to comprehend. Liverpool embroiled in match fixing scandal...norris was recognised as a man who could pull strings....he pops along and says  I could call for a vote to have you and united expelled from the league..In fact, anyone hoping to get promotion to the first division could call for a vote to have the clubs expelled or at least demoted to the second division.    Now I can give you my word that I wont do this"   

There ya go liverpool jump on the arsenal side

FFC Mariner

Norris was a property developer and became Chairman of FFC and subsequently jumped ship to the Arse in 1910 (not the last property developer to cast envious eyes on C Cottage - refer D Bulstrode of Fulham Park Rangers fame, may he rot in hell).

His chief claim to fame is being the person responsible for the creation of the Chavs when he turned down an offer from Gus Mears to relocate the side to his newly built Walham Green Dog Track (or Stamford Bridge as the Chavs call it).

Mears the tried to sell the land but found no takers. Eventually he created his own team to play at the ground in lowly Walham Green (yes folks thats where it actually is) and renamed them Chelsea to make it sound posh (they dont actually play in Chelsea).

A member of the Mears family was on the board until selling out to Master Bates (AKA Papa Smurf) in 1982.

And for those poor lost souls who follow this stain on our game, some facts:

Walham Green is an area located on the border of Fulham and Chelsea , West London, United Kingdom. To the south is Parsons Green, south-west Fulham, north West Brompton, east Chelsea and south-east is Sands End.

Within the area is the stadium of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea F.C.

Paolo

FFC Mariner said:
blah blah blah
you are forgetting his attempts to merge fulham and woolich arsenal...before deciding to relocate woolich to north london and drop woolich from the name

dibo

Paolo said:
blastbum said:
dibo said:
Aden said:
1. never been proven

it isnt that hard to comprehend. Liverpool embroiled in match fixing scandal...norris was recognised as a man who could pull strings....he pops along and says  I could call for a vote to have you and united expelled from the league..In fact, anyone hoping to get promotion to the first division could call for a vote to have the clubs expelled or at least demoted to the second division.    Now I can give you my word that I wont do this"    

There ya go liverpool jump on the arsenal side

jump nothing. it's a f**ked and corrupt thing to do. he did a deal for his mates rather than what should by rights have been done. no better than FNSW.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred