• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

4 / 10 Home AFC Match / Stallions Laguna

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I have to gives cudos to Stallion , not one of them flopped around like he was shot at any time , unlike that mob we had years ago from China (or korea) where two of their blokes bumped into each other and went down screaming and some wank in a tracksuit ran on the field and got stuck into our boys

Meerkat

Watched the replay and recorded it and zoomed in, you're right. You're also right that with no VAR you can't be making challenges like that, could have easily been given.
I thought the same live (red) and the first time I watched it again but yes, no studs just a sloppy and slippery challenge. Would have been in trouble if ref had our first impressions though.

pjennings

He was running directly towards me. I thought it was yellow live as did a couple of guys up from Sydney - but I have to admit I was sweating on the colour of the card.

Wombat

Torres has a bunch of assists and a each of a goal.... Wtf are people on saying he isn't start worthy
I think insertname's post was a bit confusing for some people as he started off with Wilson and drifted off to Torres.

Wombat

Because on evidence of performance in games we think there are people on the bench who deserve the opportunity ahead of him.

We do give the kids a go, but as Monty always said it's still based on their performances, they're not handed a spot because they're young.

I don't think people are smashing him, most have said they can see something there, but he hasn't put in good first team performances against ALeague inferior opposition.
Perfect explanation Melange.

Last edited:

Wombat

I have to gives cudos to Stallion , not one of them flopped around like he was shot at any time , unlike that mob we had years ago from China (or korea) where two of their blokes bumped into each other and went down screaming and some wank in a tracksuit ran on the field and got stuck into our boys
Was that the game Matt Osman threw himself on the ground mocking the Asian team. That was f**king GOLD!

Wombat

Have to say I’m quite impressed with Jacko’s PC. Also happy we are looking after Marco with the translator. That was important.
Very good PC. If he can implement what he says then we are in good hands. We have been burnt by a few good talking Poms in the past.
However.....no matter how shit the opponent was we have NEVER come close to scoring 9 goals before so a massive clap for Jacko after 1 week!!........ and you could see the team was way hungrier that Abbas's team in Malaysia so thats a very positive sign.
The other positive was he could see the negatives and that is a good sign.

Great start.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred