• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

4 / 10 Home AFC Match / Stallions Laguna

Corsair

Been watching their results, they're quite often pumping other teams between 5 and 9 nil. The standard must be a bit shit over there, it's going to be a really interesting match.

Omni

If we cant cant hit a barn door again we will be in trouble. TBH its hard to be that shit in front of goal each week (Patrick Bamford shakes his head).

I'm expected us to be much more clinical.

COYY
Why you giving me flashbacks to Bamford. I’ll never take anything for granted.

Roger the Cabin Boy

Watching the boys at training today, we should get the job done Weds night but we should not be taking anything for granted.
Of course, but someone posted some footage of the Stallions prior to the Malaysian game and frankly the standard looked like something you would see at a local park on a Sunday arvo. If we dont flog them something is very wrong.

I wonder if we will see an MJ preferred 3-4-3 in action?

Corsair

Of course, but someone posted some footage of the Stallions prior to the Malaysian game and frankly the standard looked like something you would see at a local park on a Sunday arvo. If we dont flog them something is very wrong.

I wonder if we will see an MJ preferred 3-4-3 in action?
Who would you pick for 3-4-3

Corsair

I thought Torres was a stand out. Smith whilst I like him is not even in the same territory IMO.
So... your choice would be? Torres to start and play whole game? I agree he was very good.

Last edited:

Corsair

We need to physically monster and out fitness this team, a big physical A- League performance. I'd like to see Steele on at some point and I expect Faz and Kaltak to hurt them, physically. Not cards but big tackles.

A lot like the opinions given on the pod..oh wait...? @priorpeter teasing ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred