• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

22022022 v Plastics

true believer

Covid was the only reason he didn't show up Ancient!

I followed England in the Cricket when Andy Caddick was our best bowler, so eternal optimism is my friend.

I might chuck in the draw as well at $2.70 and be pragmatic.
i'd wait for a team list .because rinse and repeat is 4 nil without the plastics getting out of first gear .
we aren't expected to get anything but a flogging

my team and im also keen on a 451 if we get out numbered in midfield
urena needs rest , as does cummings . hoping to get 45 to 55 out of ruon
90 out of moresche moving to right wing after halftime

birra
hall miller rowles smith

muller tonyik boz beni

nizzy
moreceshe

balard farrell cummings storm urena caruso cy

time for plan B monty

Last edited:

Kilsin

I'm glad it's not a home game! I would be stuck up at Kariong with West Gossy intersection flooded as well as Racecourse Rd...

COYY ?? Going to be a tough game, sending the boys all my positive energy!!

turbo

so you're happy to lose 4 nil doing plan A ,ok
Where do you think the goals or even threat will come from in your setup? No Miller or Farrell getting forward, no cummings or urena up front. Out of shape Tongyik starting at DM. It's too much change for the sake of change. We arent at the point of thowing crap at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Just need to make some subtle changes and tighten up the injury time concessions and we'll be set up to get points going forward regardless of the result tonight. Throw baby out with the bathwater and we'll hurt ourselves heading into Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Macarthur where points are very achievable.

Only thing I will say is if we arent looking like getting 3 points by 60ish mins we need to ensure our subs save our legs for Saturday.

Rising Sun

i'd wait for a team list .because rinse and repeat is 4 nil without the plastics getting out of first gear .
we aren't expected to get anything but a flogging

my team and im also keen on a 451 if we get out numbered in midfield
urena needs rest , as does cummings . hoping to get 45 to 55 out of ruon
90 out of moresche moving to right wing after halftime

birra
hall miller rowles smith

muller tonyik boz beni

nizzy
moreceshe

balard farrell cummings storm urena caruso cy

time for plan B monty
Urena sprinted back twice to lend a hand on counter attacks late on Saturday. So he doesn't need a rest yet (and he had the shits went he was brought off early against the meths). I don't know why Cummings would need a rest either. Back 4 and front 2 unchanged for me.

Ruon won't last a full 90, so Nizzy absolutely has to start DM alongside Oli. Ruon can come on at 60/70 to give Oli a break, build up his own match-fitness and audition for a permanent DM role.

Muller starts on the right and Beni/Hatch on the left although I would also seriously consider Smith there if we wanted a bit more defensive cover. Whoever starts there is replaced by Moresche at 60 (or even 45).

true believer

Where do you think the goals or even threat will come from in your setup? No Miller or Farrell getting forward, no cummings or urena up front. Out of shape Tongyik starting at DM. It's too much change for the sake of change. We arent at the point of thowing crap at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Just need to make some subtle changes and tighten up the injury time concessions and we'll be set up to get points going forward regardless of the result tonight. Throw baby out with the bathwater and we'll hurt ourselves heading into Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Macarthur where points are very achievable.

Only thing I will say is if we arent looking like getting 3 points by 60ish mins we need to ensure our subs save our legs for Saturday.
im holding the game and winning in the second half instead on standing still and getting run over .
we are weak in midfield and will be bullied into submission if plan A is rolled out.

we have a clear problem and have already hurt ourselves .5nil/1 is paying 41 dollars .
good odds if we play planA

true believer

Urena sprinted back twice to lend a hand on counter attacks late on Saturday. So he doesn't need a rest yet (and he had the shits went he was brought off early against the meths). I don't know why Cummings would need a rest either. Back 4 and front 2 unchanged for me.

Ruon won't last a full 90, so Nizzy absolutely has to start DM alongside Oli. Ruon can come on at 60/70 to give Oli a break, build up his own match-fitness and audition for a permanent DM role.

Muller starts on the right and Beni/Hatch on the left although I would also seriously consider Smith there if we wanted a bit more defensive cover. Whoever starts there is replaced by Moresche at 60 (or even 45).
4 nil/1 is paying 19 dollars

Gazza 13

Massive game today against Seagull FC. We are definitely the underdogs and I can't disagree with that. Getting 2 points when we should of gotten 7 in the last 3 games is simply not good enough and we need to leave today's match with at least a draw.

Ben10

For mine, I'd be starting Smith at LB, giving Faz a rest. There is a good player in there for me.

Niz into the middle with Oli (as many people here are calling for). Muller on the right, Beni on the left. Beni is there pretty much for his workrate and willingness to at least try to make something happen.

Sub on Cy, Moresche and try snatch a win with 20 to go. Love to see Tsekenis given more of a crack off the bench too.

booney

You don't have to explain eternal optimism to me. From a very early age I used to sit in the rain on wintery afternoons with my grandfather and father at North Sydney Oval following North Sydney Bears with nothing but optimism and a probably poisonous hot dog to keep me returning.

It is why I have been exceptionally well trained to follow the Mariners.
Let's hope we don't go down the rabbit hole like they did.Before their sad demise it was over 70 years since they had won the premiership-about 1924 or thereabouts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred