• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

Allreet?

I still don't think the Nix should be in the A league or the Australia Cup for that matter however I do think the APL needs to help out. Some crowd is better than a closed stadium.
I profoundly disagree with this. Mainly because I think we have a duty to support football everywhere and Oceania is more or less penniless.

I'd break up Asia into East and West with Oceania brought into East.

Tevor

Shades of Clive Palmer. I recall he started shutting down sections of Gold Coast stadium.

Maybe the Nix should play a few games within regional NSW? Drum up some business through local councils who support the A-League.
I noticed last night the Scum only had half their stadium open. Common theme and I think the league is really struggling at the moment with make up games on week nights, postponements etc. Haven't heard anything about us having a restricted stadium again for Thursday nights match. Cows don't have many supporters and I doubt many will make the journey on a Thursday evening.

Tevor

I profoundly disagree with this. Mainly because I think we have a duty to support football everywhere and Oceania is more or less penniless.

I'd break up Asia into East and West with Oceania brought into East.
Are you serious, Football Australia is struggling to fund itself and the National team let alone being a charity to Oceania. How many leagues in the world have a team(s) playing who are from a different conference???? It may have provided a solution in the past however for the future it's not viable. Tell the areas in Australia vying for a license to the A League we need to support Oceania instead of them. When a second division comes along the Nix look even more of an outcast, if we ever have promotion and relegation does that mean the Nix can never be relegated just like not involved in the ACL? Their inclusion no longer makes sense. The A league does not have a great reputation already let alone having a team that can win silverware and then not play in the ACL. The other week I read comments on social media with Nix fans laughing about the possibility of winning the FFA Cup and winning the ACL spot. Its a joke.

Pirate Pete

I noticed last night the Scum only had half their stadium open. Common theme and I think the league is really struggling at the moment with make up games on week nights, postponements etc. Haven't heard anything about us having a restricted stadium again for Thursday nights match. Cows don't have many supporters and I doubt many will make the journey on a Thursday evening.
The big Mate shirt and other advertising is still up over the seats.
I think you'll find it'll be half a stadium this Thursday & it wouldn't surprise me if it continued.

Pirate Pete

I thought that too but I expect its something to do with corporates, platinum members etc.
Yes, all the best seats on the shady side.
TV cameras would have to be pointing into the sun.

In the UK during lockdown they put cardboard cut outs of people in the stand.
You could send a photo in to get your face on a cut out.
One of my friends sent in a picture of her dog. They printed it.

Corsair

Yes, all the best seats on the shady side.
TV cameras would have to be pointing into the sun.

In the UK during lockdown they put cardboard cut outs of people in the stand.
You could send a photo in to get your face on a cut out.
One of my friends sent in a picture of her dog. They printed it.
That was funny (in a sick way), someone managed to get Harold Shipman in there without them realising.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
SO, neither us or the drive bys are playing the turds BUT we get shifted so they can play a ACL match ...SO f**kING WHAT , what the hell does that have to do with us playing a game at Gosford ...f**k the victory, f**k the ACL and f**k the drooling idiot who thought this was a reasonably good idea , although it does take a a bit of pressure off

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred