• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2020/21 Season

Pirate Pete

unnamed.jpg

Huddo

f**k me, I don't mind a odd mid week game, but 50%, that's gunna kill our crowd numbers.

Edit: just found out the early April games are mid school holidays I guess that's a positive. Still prefer the weekend though

Last edited:

turbo

2 Saturday nights and the Thursday night before Good Friday out of 4 home games ain’t too bad tbh. Could’ve definitely been worse!
I’m very keen to have some fixtures that I can talk some mates into a game plus beers. Sunday arvo makes it a hard sell and can’t kick on after a win.

Wombat

I’m very keen to have some fixtures that I can talk some mates into a game plus beers. Sunday arvo makes it a hard sell and can’t kick on after a win.
Toughen up!!!! Had a lovely feed at the Leagues (with Nizzy and Fam at the next table) after the game on Sunday. We didnt get out till 8.30pm and the Leagues was still buzzing. Would have been perfect for a decent drink. Sadly for me I had my 12yo and Wife with me so 9pm curfew lol. I think they go until 3am.

Last edited:

Wombat

Families are forever. Away days in Launnie are here for but a fleeting moment... :headbounce:
Greeny. I will send you my wifes number!! If you can sort it I will post you a nice green note. If by the way you start to suffer massive blood loss from the ears.......thats your f**king problem and she has your number now.
Any future grief and it with be sorry darlin Greeny f**ked us about, Greeny was late etc.

pjennings

I'm making a long term call of the 6 in no order, CCM, MCI, SFC, MAC, PG, WUN

ADL, WSW & BNE to miss out

Tevor

Wanderers to miss out?

Big call.
Drive byes will make the finals, they have a great bench and that is their edge at the moment. Citeh and Drive byes are the two best teams IMO. Teams are starting to bring in experienced players like Geria to Glory to help fix their defence. Our aim needs to be to hold on and make the finals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred