• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018-19 Other A-League Games

Insertnamehere

Why do so many "experts" think that a great player will automatically be a great coach? Not just in football, but the other codes as well. The very best coaches have been average to good players, with very few exceptions.
Those who have the work ethic and thirst often don't have it come easy to them.

ballantyne

Why do so many "experts" think that a great player will automatically be a great coach? Not just in football, but the other codes as well. The very best coaches have been average to good players, with very few exceptions.
cf Maradona.

Did McKay score with his hand yesterday? As soon as I saw his VAR face I thought so. The replay angles were contradictory, but the fact is it's McKay, so no goal.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

cf Maradona.

Did McKay score with his hand yesterday? As soon as I saw his VAR face I thought so. The replay angles were contradictory, but the fact is it's McKay, so no goal.
No, it's clear it was his chest - but every media outlet has chosen the still near his hand as clickbait.

Personally I thought the penalty was the wrong decision, but not clear and obvious enough for VAR

Rowdy

The VAR should NEVER have gotten Ref to come to sideline to take a closer look.

VAR only had to determine if defender kicked him or not.... end of VAR !
(which he clearly DID)

But it appears the VAR:
a) couldn't figure that out for themselves?
if so ...means they CAN'T overule the Ref in that he made a 'clear & obvious error', and they should be in a Specsavers commercial saving seals between the flags.

b) they couldnt determine if the 'kick' to Taggart was 'enough contact' to warrant a penalty (a soft one).
Again ..... means they need to stay the fcuk out of it and let the Refs decision stand
- he thought there was contact in the first right.

Ridiculous stuff.
Thought we'd sorted this type of shit out weeks ago. ???

Big Al

The hypocrisy of Fox Sports is always fully on show when Aloisi is discussed. It's always the players' or club's fault, never his. They showed his stats and tried to say how great he did to get them to third, completely ignoring the fact that the longer he was there the worse they got.
Checkout the Brisbane roar fans exchange with Bozza on the issue. Clasic Bozza and I think peacock has been trying to call out fans calling them out for it. Think some for WSW said you were bagging Gombau from the start and nothing for Aloisi. Also fox is trying to say he is amazing because of the lack of resources.

Big Al

A MV fan racially abused Tarich Elrich on Social Media last night. Elrich callee him out and now MV have confirmed and cancelled his membership

Forum Phoenix

What a dirt bag. Lifetime ban?

Funny though, I’d take more offense to being called an ugly weak scummy dog c**t dumb Lebbo... than calling me a Muslim?

Wombat

What a dirt bag. Lifetime ban?

Funny though, I’d take more offense to being called an ugly weak scummy dog c**t dumb Lebbo... than calling me a Muslim?

I gave him a spray one time at Gosso when he walked past bay 16 with Griffiths..........he was shocked i abused him over Griffiths and actually said ...him or me pointing at Joel. Probably not my finest moment but they walked past to stir us up anyway.

To be honest i've always had a soft spot for him and wished i'd abused Griffiths instead who genuinely is a CNUT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred