• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018-19 Other A-League Games

Offsider

Lachie Wales probably City's best player in the first half but faded as the game went on. Wellington looked very average and gave City far too much space, but City struggled to really do much with it. Pretty poor standard game apart from the wonder strikes by De Laet and Fornaroli.

Wales is blossoming under Joyce. He certainly made the right call going to city.
Joyce has more options on his bench than a camel has fleas ............. and is obviously not rushing educating everybody in the squad onto the same page.
I thought wellington got worn down by the relentless pressure from city.............. they have some quality but not enough........... sort of the way I feel about our squad.:unsure:

Offsider

Wellington looked like wooden spooners I thought.

At least contenders for wooden spoon. Their defense is strong but the three visa players are second rate ......... don’t look the goods and the nix voodoo lingers on.

JoyfulPenguin

Rudan was very Okonesque in his press conference "took two quality strikes from outside the box from their marquee players", I understand not throwing your players under the bus but he struggled to admit anything at all was wrong when that was one woeful performance. Krishna and Singh are not bad players but Rudan's game plan certainly made them look like they were.

Offsider

Rudan was very Okonesque in his press conference "took two quality strikes from outside the box from their marquee players", I understand not throwing your players under the bus but he struggled to admit anything at all was wrong when that was one woeful performance. Krishna and Singh are not bad players but Rudan's game plan certainly made them look like they were.

If you understand not throwing your players under the bus ???? ........... then him not blaming them for a forgettable performance in front of the media you should understand :doh:.
To judge Rudan on three games and a press conference is a bit harsh :-|.

JoyfulPenguin

If you understand not throwing your players under the bus ???? ........... then him not blaming them for a forgettable performance in front of the media you should understand :doh:.
To judge Rudan on three games and a press conference is a bit harsh :-|.
I think there is a difference in acknowledging that the team struggled rather than targeting individual players. Acknowledge that you need to do better at least, that can be the team as a whole or the coach, Rudan was in denial that there were any problems at all and City were lack luster at best.

Offsider

I think there is a difference in acknowledging that the team struggled rather than targeting individual players. Acknowledge that you need to do better at least, that can be the team as a whole or the coach, Rudan was in denial that there were any problems at all and City were lack luster at best.
Yeah !!! ......... nahhhh !!!

It was a post match presser .......... nobody takes any notice of pressers in case they give something away ........ oh wait ???? . At least he didn’t promise that he would promote jobs and growth blah blah blah :headbutt:

JoyfulPenguin

Both Brisbane and Wanderers' players have been able to drive straight through their opponent's midfield. Makes for an entertaining game but you have to wonder about the tactics being employed by both teams.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Fabio Ferreira just subbed on for Perth ! And 10 seconds in he sets up their second goal and a minute later almost took Izzy’s hand off with a rocket...good to see him
I'm getting a little sick of seeing players who were beyond useless for us do well for other teams...

Josho Howe

I cannot stand Brosque. Will be a happy day when that loudmouth, diving dickhead retires. Sydney don't get favouritism and are beaten. Surprise.

JoyfulPenguin

Great to see Roy Krishna flourishing again, he is a fantastic player on form. Sydney were poor and paid the price, playing the same players every week for three seasons is finally catching up with them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb