• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017/18 CCM Fixtures

dibo

Mine will be ~8mths old at the end of the season, so I reckon I have a reasonable excuse.

Fishsdad

Mine will be ~8mths old at the end of the season, so I reckon I have a reasonable excuse.

First, congrats Dibo and Mrs Dibo (or perhaps best of luck...): and second you have no excuse for not attending Sunday evening games as your 8 month old doesn't have to worry about school for quite some time. See you at the Sunday games!

Gratis

great news Dibo - congrats!

but yeah my oldest boy went to his first Mariners game at 11 days old. pretty good effort for the missus too in hindsight

that said I've only just got him back to going for the Mariners, he loves red so would always go for any team with red over us. he's on board now. in his defence he's 3.

Luca Brasi

I don't mind games anytime Saturday or Sunday but I would have thought that the club would have been disappointed with nearly a third of home games on a Thursday or Friday night. Given the number of coasties that commute for work Friday night is a poor option for crowds, and last year after only one home game in seven rounds, our Thursday night game v Perth drew only 5296. Unless we are doing very well I wouldn't expect anymore against Adelaide this season.

pjennings

Apparently we have a game against the Olyroos including Izzo, Galloway and Rose before they go OS on 15th July for an
AFC Under-23 qualifying tournament in Myanmar

pjennings

Have they named the Olyroos squad?
Jonathan Aspropotamitis
George Blackwood
Joe Caletti
Devante Clut
Nicholas Cowburn
Thomas Deng
Scott Galloway
Thomas Glover
Paul Izzo
Lachlan Jackson
Bruce Kamau
Awer Mabil
Stefan Mauk
Riley McGee
Stefan Nigro
Daniel Nizic
Jordan O’Doherty
Miloslav Popovic
Liam Rose
Lachlan Scott
Jashua Sotirio
Ruon Tongyik
Benjamin Warland
Brandon Wilson

Football nut

Jonathan Aspropotamitis
George Blackwood
Joe Caletti
Devante Clut
Nicholas Cowburn
Thomas Deng
Scott Galloway
Thomas Glover
Paul Izzo
Lachlan Jackson
Bruce Kamau
Awer Mabil
Stefan Mauk
Riley McGee
Stefan Nigro
Daniel Nizic
Jordan O’Doherty
Miloslav Popovic
Liam Rose
Lachlan Scott
Jashua Sotirio
Ruon Tongyik
Benjamin Warland
Brandon Wilson
I may eat my words but will be surprised if they qualify, majority of players are the same players used in the junior national teams over the years which in recent years have failed to get results.

rbakersmith

I may eat my words but will be surprised if they qualify, majority of players are the same players used in the junior national teams over the years which in recent years have failed to get results.

We're playing against Myanmar, Singapore and Brunei. I would be stunned if we couldn't get through that group.

Timmah

Shameless plug - desktop wallpaper for PC/Mac:

DJ0iIxmVYAA6hT_.jpg:large

sydmariner

FIXTURE CHANGE: Sunday 5pm Football vs. Perth Glory
The Central Coast Mariners are excited to announce that Football Federation Australia have today made the decision to bring forward the kick-off time for our next home game against Perth Glory from 7pm to 5pm on Sunday December 3.

NEW Match Details
Sunday, 3 December 2017
Hyundai A-League Round 9
Match: Central Coast Mariners vs. Perth Glory
Venue: Central Coast Stadium, Gosford
Kick-off: 5:00pm (AEDT)
Tickets: CLICK HERE
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS AUSTRALIA
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #CCMvPER & #CCMFC

To redeem the Family 4 Free offer: simply CLICK HERE and select the (Adult (Plus Family Free promo) (2A,2J) (Admits 4)) drop down option!

The Central Coast Mariners welcome the decision made by Football Federation Australia which favours the club’s family friendly match days.

Kicking off two hours earlier against Perth Glory on Sunday December 3 at Central Coast Stadium will allow more families to enjoy an action-packed Sunday 5pm Football session to help celebrate the start of summer.

Central Coast Mariners are also launching a “BRING YOUR FAMILY 4 FREE” ticketing campaign whereby purchasing one adult ticket will allow you to redeem an additional adult ticket and two juniors! This offer allows football fans to bring their whole family for as little as $20!

With the new kick-off time, the Central Coast Mariners will also invest in a range of family friendly match day activations to ensure that there are plenty of reasons for mums, dads, sons and daughters to attend.

A range of family friendly activations are set to be announced that include; FREE baby sitters at Central Coast Stadium, entertainment on the Western Warm Up Field and MUCH MORE! Stay tuned for more details. (terms and conditions may apply).

View image on Twitter
DPWLwLdUMAAYPKx.jpg:small

Who's joining us tomorrow for some Youth League action? We host the @wswanderersfc at Tuggerah. Kick-off is 10:30am and entry is FREE! #FNYL

Central Coast Mariners CEO Shaun Mielekamp welcomed the decision made by Football Federation Australia.

“For the FFA to shift our kick-off from 7pm to 5pm is a great result for Mariners Members and football families on the Central Coast,” Mielekamp said. “With a family friendly timeslot of 5pm on a Sunday, we will do everything we can to make the match day experience as enjoyable as possible.

“It is great that the we’ve had the opportunity to work with FFA and Fox Sports which has resulted in such a dynamic and agile outcome that we’re confident will improve the crowd and experience for families.

“We are backing this call with a BRING YOUR FAMILY 4 FREE campaign that is a sensational offer for any adult ticket purchase to get a family upgrade free.

“What is important now is that all Mariners Members and fans take this opportunity to show their support for a better time slot and also be our 12th man at this game. Our team is having a real crack at earning their stripes this season and now it is important for our fans and members to earn their stripes by getting to the game and giving us the home ground advantage that we need,” Mielekamp said.

Timmah

There was movement at the station...

And a Saturday night #F3Derby!

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/f3derby-upgraded-prime-time-saturday-april-14

The Central Coast Mariners today welcome the news from Football Federation Australia that the club’s final home game of the season against the Newcastle Jets will be re-scheduled from Friday April 13 to Saturday April 14.

Football Federation Australia (FFA) today announced three changes to the Hyundai A-League 2017/18 season draw following a period of planning and consultation with clubs, broadcast and commercial partners, and other stakeholders.

The changes made to the season draw support the international ambitions of the clubs competing in the 2018 AFC Champions League.

The Central Coast Mariners would like to take this opportunity to thank Football Federation Australia and Fox Sports Australia for maintaining flexibility in the Hyundai A-League Draw.

The change from Friday to Saturday gives more life to the thriving #F3Derby that has grown from strength-to-strength over the past season and a half.

It is anticipated that shifting the match from Friday to Saturday will allow more Newcastle Jets Members to travel from Newcastle as a part of their membership thanks to the reciprocal membership deal between the two clubs as well as becoming a more appealing fixture for the large portion of Mariners fans that commute for work.

NEW Match Details
Saturday, 14 April 2018
Hyundai A-League Round 27
Match: Central Coast Mariners vs. Newcastle Jets
Venue: Central Coast Stadium
Kick-off: 7:50pm (AEDT)
Tickets: CLICK HERE
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS AUSTRALIA 501 & One HD
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #F3Derby & #CCMFC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online