• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017/18 CCM Fixtures

Timmah

If I copied it down right.

Thursday 1 game starts 7:50

Friday 3 games all start 7:50

Saturday 2 games starting at 5:00, ... 2 games starting at 7:50

Sunday 2 games starting at 5:00 ...... 3 games starting at 7:00
Close - Saturday early games are 5:35pm

Timmah

Good draw IMO, got my wish with rd 1 against the scum on a saturday night, 12 Saturday games across home and away, 3 Friday games, yeah that'll do.
8 Saturday night games away from home makes it easy to lock in my interstate away trips already, you beaut.
See you at AAMI/Simonds.

priorpeter

See you at AAMI/Simonds.

Porque no los dos?

tumblr_inline_n3ghj9J3u91qcklud.gif

dibo

Sunday games finishing at 9pm and then heading back to Sydney... Hmmm... I'll be in bed sometime around midnight and then schlepping off to work in the morning.

sydmariner

I like the draw exept for the thursday night game & wanderers at spotless i'm also not to keen on the tuesday night f3 derby.

kevrenor

Personal comment: Scratching my head as to which 3-4 games I can get down to which coincide with my other interests in Sydney (not as handy for me as last 2 seasons, and 7:50pm games are iffy for my grandkids). Just as well my frequent flyer points are up and I quite enjoy an on XPT book read.

Possibility for two away games - Brisvegas and / or a MV game.

Anyone interested in the away Brisvegas game R5 Sunday arvo 5 Nov?

Big Al

How good are the FFA, patting themselves in the back for everyone playing each other once in the last 9 rounds. They are calling it the chase.
Thats how the draw should be you idiots

Ao every one plays eaxh other twice in the first 18 rounds but there will be some who have played twice before others have played once by the sound of it.
Slowly slowly for these idiots
Also no international break as week 1 is in the middle of the 3rd place playoff for WCQ

scottmac

Suspended
Personal comment: Scratching my head as to which 3-4 games I can get down to which coincide with my other interests in Sydney (not as handy for me as last 2 seasons, and 7:50pm games are iffy for my grandkids). Just as well my frequent flyer points are up and I quite enjoy an on XPT book read.

Possibility for two away games - Brisvegas and / or a MV game.

Anyone interested in the away Brisvegas game R5 Sunday arvo 5 Nov?
Yes. I'm on the sunshine coast so will probably be the only games I get to

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

How good are the FFA, patting themselves in the back for everyone playing each other once in the last 9 rounds. They are calling it the chase.
Thats how the draw should be you idiots

I noticed that too. I had no words for what a bunch of clowns they are.

Still, given that last season's draw was undoubtedly the worst draw in the history of any sport ever, it's good to see that this one is a bit fairer. For the most part.

Insertnamehere

why can't FFA just have 3 Saturday fixtures and 1 Sunday. Everyone knows Sunday's 2nd fixture is a joke dead slot. And we get lumped with the most usually.
Better draw than the roars at least. They barely play at Suncorp, EaD I say.

Timmah

why can't FFA just have 3 Saturday fixtures and 1 Sunday. Everyone knows Sunday's 2nd fixture is a joke dead slot. And we get lumped with the most usually.
3 Saturday would mean 1 of two things - players playing in unbearable heat at 3pm in the afternoon, or Perth getting lumped with 7pm Saturday kickoffs every second week for a 10pm start. Three straight games is fatiguing for TV audiences too, hence why it only happens a handful of times.

Sadly under the TV deal concurrent fixtures aren't a possibility.

Big Al

TV over crowds

That's why clubs need to get enough funding so crowds are an added bonus.

That's with every sport, not just A League.

I think the ratings were good on that time slot, especially in summer when you can enjoy your day and then come home and watch while getting ready for school and work.

Will really effect families, only the keenest will show up

Insertnamehere

Both very valid points above. I stand corrected.
My lived experience means I probs won't watch 7pm sundays and the FFA should take that into account. (Sarcasm)

Tevor

Will really effect families, only the keenest will show up

This is true friends of mine are complaining about the time slots for young kids. Mine will just have to go down to Bunnings buy a bag of concrete and harden up. You just have to be smart about it and you can make the time slots work with kids IMO. Overall I'm pretty happy with the draw, the wife is a little disappointed with no Canberra game as we went to the remembrance round last year and made a weekend of it and had a good time despite the result. But she will get over it.

Big Al

This is true friends of mine are complaining about the time slots for young kids. Mine will just have to go down to Bunnings buy a bag of concrete and harden up. You just have to be smart about it and you can make the time slots work with kids IMO. Overall I'm pretty happy with the draw, the wife is a little disappointed with no Canberra game as we went to the remembrance round last year and made a weekend of it and had a good time despite the result. But she will get over it.
Love your style, it's only a couple of games and there are thousands of days you can go to school with a good nights sleep but only 2 or 3 you can go in tired after a win.

Consider it World Cup training. 10-11pm home to bed is training for when the world cups on and they have to get up in the middle of the night.

The problem for the club will be wether those families reduce there membership to 6 games

VicMariner

What is it with parents? One late night a fortnight isn't the end of the world...make their childhood great and memorable with regular Mariners attendance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami