• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017/18 CCM Fixtures

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

There's been a leak according to fb (an image posted). F3 derbies - R1, Sat night (f**kin AYYYY!!!!!)
R15 - Tuesday night. Well, I supposed we needed some 'f**k you' from the FFA...
R27, Fri night.

Although I doubt we'd have our derby on the same night as the GF rematch R1, so maybe this was a work in progress...

Timmah

Here they are. Dropping them into post #1 as well.

CCMFC201718Draw-vertical.jpg

Timmah

I think it's to do with the summer of football, they've tried to squeeze three rounds in across the first week or two of January so they can have two split rounds later.

upload_2017-6-28_12-27-28.png

pjennings

This is our year for 14 home games (the regional game for want of a better term). Nailed on we will sell that game and have 13 home games. I suspect that game will be against Vic at Geelong. Not my wish but I understand why they do it. Done

My wish list

All wholly NSW games to be played at CCS (we should have 6 of 9 possible this year) Done
None of these games to be the first or last home game. No - Jets first and last
Each opponent to play us at CCS Done
No Canberra GAME done but keep the tradition of CCM vs NIX us on Remembrance day. No
No midweek games No
F3 Derbys on Saturday night One
Boxing Day vs Sydney FC No
NYE against a non NSW team who we play twice this season Done
Australia Day game tied together with Australia Day celebrations No.

Mixed bag for me - but overall seems a much fairer draw with more Saturday games. Still a month between home games after ADL on23/2/2018 before SFC on 24/3/2018.

rbakersmith

Looks like a much better draw than last season, however I have to wonder what the FFA were thinking with 7pm Sunday games. For many people it will be 10pm or later by the time they get home, which will keep a lot of families away.

localpom

Looks like a much better draw than last season, however I have to wonder what the FFA were thinking with 7pm Sunday games. For many people it will be 10pm or later by the time they get home, which will keep a lot of families away.
Maybe for Channel 10 it's a better time slot? For me it's a mixed bag but 7pm is good. No blinding sun, longer at the beach and for anyone working in retail a chance to get to the game.

rbakersmith

Maybe for Channel 10 it's a better time slot? For me it's a mixed bag but 7pm is good. No blinding sun, longer at the beach and for anyone working in retail a chance to get to the game.

Ten are only broadcasting the Saturday night games, so that can't be it.

There's a lot of SFC fans that are pissed off with their 3 7pm Sunday games and no afternoon home games...

Timmah

Probably one of the better fixtures we've had. Not a fan of the dearth of home games late in the season but we still finish with the derby. At least one of us (us) should still be in the mix, hopefully.

localpom

Ten are only broadcasting the Saturday night games, so that can't be it.

There's a lot of SFC fans that are pissed off with their 3 7pm Sunday games and no afternoon home games...
Aaah ok. Makes a nice change for SFC fans to be pissed off with the draw.

Holy

Good point, include commuters too.

midfielder

If I copied it down right.

Thursday 1 game starts 7:50

Friday 3 games all start 7:50

Saturday 2 games starting at 5:00, ... 2 games starting at 7:50

Sunday 2 games starting at 5:00 ...... 3 games starting at 7:00

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics