• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2013/2014 memberships

finally retired

. .. congrats on the retirement :vhappy:
cheers....... although it was a redundancy, but at my age I'm finding it impossible to get another job so it's effectively a retirement....just don't tell my missus (by the way, my Avatar is NOT really a picture of me, we just had similar career longevity which ended at the same time. he has hair, I have very little...the smiley faces look more like me ;))

midfielder

Adelaide - 5,751
Brisbane - 6,105
Central Coast - 5,448
Heart - 6,114
Newcastle - 9,000
Perth - 5,000
Sydney - 10,000
Victory - 21,005
Wellington - 3,500
West Sydney - 15,841 + a Waiting List

Total memberships sold - 87,764

dibo

I invoke the Law of Suspiciously Round Numbers and call bullshit on a couple of them.

Pokes

went to pick up my Gold membership pack (scarf/cap) at the game, only to be told that they'd "run out" ! surely they would have known how many memberships in each category they had, and how many were likely to want to pick up scarves and caps, especially as this was the first game and a sell-out so all members expected to be there. I hadn't brought a cap with me, thinking I'd get one at the game...as a "sunny side" (Eastern stand) member I was very pissed not to get one. My bald head did NOT appreciate the sun and I'm suffering a bit now. Not happy at the poor planning.

Hi finally retired. Due to the amount of Members that actually signed up in the week leading into the game, we were short on Membership Packs. More packs were ordered when the huge influx leading up to the 2 weeks prior, and we are waiting on their arrival. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused and endeavour to have them for our next match against Adelaide United.

finally retired

Hi finally retired. Due to the amount of Members that actually signed up in the week leading into the game, we were short on Membership Packs. More packs were ordered when the huge influx leading up to the 2 weeks prior, and we are waiting on their arrival. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused and endeavour to have them for our next match against Adelaide United.
hi Pokes...no problems...I'm all sorted now. My middle son (also a member) picked up the cap/scarf from Tuggerah yesterday as he was working up there. And I do understand about the sudden increase in numbers.....as reported on a daily basis in this thread. And the volunteers at the Membership stand were very patient and as helpful as possible (and now I feel a bit of a jerk worrying about my baldy head when they had so many people in front of them on game day :oops:)

eenfish

I invoke the Law of Suspiciously Round Numbers and call bullshit on a couple of them.

I don't think Sydney is regularly updating theirs, they just announced when they got 10k

Welly, Newc and Perth, well, you might be onto something...

midfielder

Adelaide -6,144
Brisbane - 7,000
Central Coast - 5,448
Heart - 6665
Newcastle - 10,000
Perth - 5,000
Sydney - 10,381
Victory - 21,005
Wellington - 3,500
West Sydney - 16,100

Total memberships sold - 91,243

Roar are said to be close to 8K, they only announce each 1K and give that person $1, 000... MV are said to announce 22K next week... and PG have not updated for about 6 weeks ... Scum just passed 10K last week...

midfielder

Hopes the following statement does not result in a life time ban ...

I Gotta hand it to the Scum fans ... holding the wooden spoon... they can't afford to sack GVE who even they say is crap ... add a poor start to the season ... 10 K membership last year it was 11K ... however given everything the Spoon / GVE / Tinkler etc they do come out and support their team...

eenfish

Hopes the following statement does not result in a life time ban ...

I Gotta hand it to the Scum fans ... holding the wooden spoon... they can't afford to sack GVE who even they say is crap ... add a poor start to the season ... 10 K membership last year it was 11K ... however given everything the Spoon / GVE / Tinkler etc they do come out and support their team...

f**k the scum and all that noise, but you're right, gotta hand it to them, more members than the only team in a capital city who won back to back titles not too long ago in the Roar. Our excuse is the smallest population base of any team, but we pull similar numbers to Adelaide and Perth (been around longer than the A-League) and Heart, but Roar really have no excuse not to be pulling 10k+.

priorpeter

f**k the scum and all that noise, but you're right, gotta hand it to them, more members than the only team in a capital city who won back to back titles not too long ago in the Roar. Our excuse is the smallest population base of any team, but we pull similar numbers to Adelaide and Perth (been around longer than the A-League) and Heart, but Roar really have no excuse not to be pulling 10k+.

What else is there to do in that cesspool except shag their relatives?

Their f**king membership is $120 for the year. They can have $12 a month taken directly out of their centrelink payments so they don't spend the money on weed or ice.

f**k the scum.

dibo

There was a dude who looked like Trevor Phillips in our bay last home game.

Just sayin...

midfielder

Their f**king membership is $120 for the year. They can have $12 a month taken directly out of their centrelink payments so they don't spend the money on weed or ice.

f**k the scum.

HHHHHmmmmmm shot in the back streets of Broadmeadow ... near the creek behind the Scum- Doom

adz

Staff member

f**k the scum.

My interstate Demons membership is $130, 5 home games, 1 interstate game. Some people don't realise how good we have it with the pricing.

eenfish

My interstate Demons membership is $130, 5 home games, 1 interstate game. Some people don't realise how good we have it with the pricing.

My girlfriend pays over $800 for her Collingwood membership. More games because it includes all Melbourne based games home and away, but still.

Wombat

My girlfriend pays over $800 for her Collingwood membership. More games because it includes all Melbourne based games home and away, but still.

Victorians are mugs!!!! If you have a business and people are willing to be mugged...why not?
I have heaps of Vic mates who are smart but wrap a turd in a Collingword scarf and I could sell it to them as a truffle.

Show some free thinking....just because you are from Tassie, Vic, S.A or W.A...realise that the game being forced down your neck is shite and mind numblingly boring(and that Ireland smash us whenever we pretend anyone else in the world is interested)
Shit game that we can't even play very well.....lets give 15 pages of newspaper print to it each week.
Wake up Australia!
I've lived here for than 25years and I can tell you, that just like Vegemite (at least that's good for you) it's f**kin crap and unpalatable to a person that can make a decision for them selfs.
bring in on rednecks.....

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred