• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2013/2014 memberships

rbakersmith

Looking good...

Bd1Y3JYCUAAUZwx.jpg:large

rbakersmith

The jersey went on sale this morning for $120 + $10 delivery/free pickup.

It's the same sizing as for the regular jerseys and the jacket, so add one size to whatever you usually wear.

Between the jersey and the ACL pass the club's getting a small fortune out of me this week...

nebakke

Between the jersey and the ACL pass the club's getting a small fortune out of me this week...

Yeah, me too, it's been a while since I coveted sportswear the way I covet this jersey, they got the collar right and everything! - LOVE the idea.
And rather happy about the ACL prices too... Not sure that I'll be able to attend any of the games, but I'll try... If I get to even 1 of them, $30 isn't entirely unreasonable, more than one game and it's cheap... Either way the club wins... :D

Roy Law

aw jesus christ. does anyone else think these might sell out? I am unemployed at the moment :/
But...one has your name on it!
Club should allocate by name of member?
They should be sitting at a little wooden table with a list of names and a ruler and pencil :innocent:

eenfish

But...one has your name on it!
Club should allocate by name of member?
They should be sitting at a little wooden table with a list of names and a ruler and pencil :innocent:

From what I can tell, they're being custom made and we gotta put our orders for them in by mid Feb. Oh dear, pressure much?

bikinigirl

From what I can tell, they're being custom made and we gotta put our orders for them in by mid Feb. Oh dear, pressure much?

. spoke to someone at the office yesterday ... you're on the right track

. shirts don't exist at the moment (no sample, etc), order for the limited edition run will be placed after the cut-off date (14th February) ... so they will only buy enough to fill the orders placed ... with expected delivery at the end of March (i would hope in time for our final home game)

. i don't expect any guarantees that you will actually be able to find your name though ... could be a nice valentines gift however (even if it is only a redeemable voucher)

Pokes

aw jesus christ. does anyone else think these might sell out? I am unemployed at the moment :/

Hi eenfish :) We are actually taking these as pre-order, so if you place your order before 14 February, you'll get one! No stock has been made as yet, as nothing will go to production until the orders are in. You should be able to find your name! All names will be listed alphabetically, and all will be visual (no one stuck under a logo, or under an arm pit!). We have a Sheiffield Utd one here, and you can read the names on it well (I'll try and post a photo).

eenfish

Hi eenfish :) We are actually taking these as pre-order, so if you place your order before 14 February, you'll get one! No stock has been made as yet, as nothing will go to production until the orders are in. You should be able to find your name! All names will be listed alphabetically, and all will be visual (no one stuck under a logo, or under an arm pit!). We have a Sheiffield Utd one here, and you can read the names on it well (I'll try and post a photo).

I am currently unemployed after finishing my uni degree and don't have the money for a pre-order at the moment. Do I have to pay full cash up?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred