• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2010 Season - Where are you playing?

Ted

Ranyen said:
Playing for Tuggerah again. Our rego is $330. I think I paid $280 or $310 last year, can't really remember. But this year we get free shorts. We also don't have to bring money each week, that's included in the rego. Also, I don't know whether we are staying in WAA5s, or moving up.

wow thats a bit steep, considering you are pre-paying for every game even if you don't play it. Do they reimburse you game fees if you are injured or unable to play for some reason?

offtheball

Ted said:
Ranyen said:
Playing for Tuggerah again. Our rego is $330. I think I paid $280 or $310 last year, can't really remember. But this year we get free shorts. We also don't have to bring money each week, that's included in the rego. Also, I don't know whether we are staying in WAA5s, or moving up.

wow thats a bit steep, considering you are pre-paying for every game even if you don't play it. Do they reimburse you game fees if you are injured or unable to play for some reason?

Factor in playing and training on the worst pitch on the Coast.

RADINHO

Kareem said:
RADINHO said:
Kariong U16A Probably, or might even betray them for competition rivals Terrigal U16A which a good mate of mine has already done.
lol
You going to follow Anelka to Terrigal? :p

nah i rate my chance of following the gypsie to Terrigal as 2% :)

Kareem

well my search for a new club hasnt been helped by 3 injuries in last 3 weeks.
First recurring medial (eversion) (ie. inside) ankle sprain on left foot.
1 week later- Right hip flexor
And tonight- Achilles Tendon on left foot (thanks to a 80-90 kg player falling on top of my achilles tendon).
So much fn, and the season hasnt even started

bjw

bjw
Kareem said:
And tonight- Achilles Tendon on left foot (thanks to a 80-90 kg player falling on top of my achilles tendon).

real madrid would be shattered that their star recruit is injured :(

masmariner

My Daughters 14 and playing at a club in NNSW comp (just north of Gwandalan) lucky we live close to the area $100 rego includes $35 club jacket really great value. !!!
My mates son plays club football in western sydney and he paid $49 last year for his 12 year old
and he was complaining about that.

hasbeen

Kareem said:

mmmmmmmm .... most Clubs would balk at taking on a cripple ... look at what happened to Harry Kewell ...

typool

What's the competition like in AA6's.... im making a team and i have a few choices to what div we can play in, we have a few new players to football, just curious to the standard of AA6 as i played in AA4 last year (is there a difference)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred