• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2010 Season - Where are you playing?

marinermick

typool said:
What's the competition like in AA6's.... im making a team and i have a few choices to what div we can play in, we have a few new players to football, just curious to the standard of AA6 as i played in AA4 last year (is there a difference)

my experience is that there is not too much difference in standard between AA3s through to AA6s. You have a few gun teams and a few crap teams in each grade.

Ted

Johnno said:
Ted said:
Thurbs for KDSC AA6....

Need players for your team Ted? If so how many spots do u have open?

Sorry Johnno, didnt see this reply. Doesnt matter now anyway all sorted via pm. btw, welcome to the team  :)

Johnno

Ted said:
Johnno said:
Ted said:
Thurbs for KDSC AA6....

Need players for your team Ted? If so how many spots do u have open?

Sorry Johnno, didnt see this reply. Doesnt matter now anyway all sorted via pm. btw, welcome to the team  :)

Yeah thanks Ted, can't wait for the hit-out.

Terrigal has got to be the worse club to play seniors football at. After 2 seasons there, they didnt give a stuff about AA players. Although im glad to leave the club and return to where it all started, it was hard to leave the other 4. Hopefully they can join us next year.

Wombat

I'm looking for a striker to play over 35 B for Kariong.

Are you a reasonably fit player that can finish?

The player we had come in this year had great skills but blew out his calf after 5 mins and probably wont make it.

We have a spot for you.....friendly club, successful team (well... lost last years GF?) and you'll get a free club cap with your nickname on it.

PM me if you fit the bill.  We have training on Tuesday 7pm at Mt Penang (by Cafe).

bobby

Hi lads,

just wondering if anyone here knows of any mens teams that are looking for a goalkeeper for the new season?

Ted

bobby said:
Hi lads,

just wondering if anyone here knows of any teams that are looking for a goalkeeper for the new season? I'm too old for 18/21's but not old enough for 35's.

I haven't played for the past 2 seasons but i am looking to get back into playing again.

can you play on the field as well and where are you located mate?

Kanwal Bull

Ted said:
bobby said:
Hi lads,

just wondering if anyone here knows of any teams that are looking for a goalkeeper for the new season? I'm too old for 18/21's but not old enough for 35's.

I haven't played for the past 2 seasons but i am looking to get back into playing again.

can you play on the field as well and where are you located mate?

also what divisions have you previously played?

bobby

I'm at bateau bay.

I can play out in the field well enough. bit of a jack of all trades master of none, but would rather get back in goals if i can. Also my fitness is absolutely diabolical at the moment.

Ted

AA1 & 2 are more for those that didn't make 1st or Reserve grades. AA3 and lower are similar, you will play a gun team and then a newbie team.

mariners4ever

Gopher of Pern said:
Not playing for Gossie?
yes, but we have about 7/8 players for under 21's, who wouldnt be up to the standard of all age football, so at the moment tyring to look for any vacancies :)

Jimmy

mariners4ever said:
Gopher of Pern said:
Not playing for Gossie?
yes, but we have about 7/8 players for under 21's, who wouldnt be up to the standard of all age football, so at the moment tyring to look for any vacancies :)

Funny you should say that. U21's is being promoted (advertised) as the 3rd grade behind reserves, and supposedly better than AA1. What a load of bollocks.

mariners4ever

Jimmy said:
mariners4ever said:
Gopher of Pern said:
Not playing for Gossie?

Funny you should say that. U21's is being promoted (advertised) as the 3rd grade behind reserves, and supposedly better than AA1. What a load of bollocks.

yeh i know, but i think its only because they play in that order, but in saying that, will the start advertising under 18's as 4th grade ???

Jimmy

mariners4ever said:
Jimmy said:
mariners4ever said:
Gopher of Pern said:
Not playing for Gossie?

yeh i know, but i think its only because they play in that order, but in saying that, will the start advertising under 18's as 4th grade ???

Probably, half of the 18's and half of the 21s teams IMO would not do well in AAs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred