• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2010 Season - Where are you playing?

J

jiggles

Rego days been announced for Gosford...I wont lie, I shat myself a little when I saw the cost... am pretty sure is more than what I paid last year by  fair bit but might be wrong and just put it out of my mind...

Ally

poko said:
Rego days been announced for Gosford...I wont lie, I shat myself a little when I saw the cost... am pretty sure is more than what I paid last year by  fair bit but might be wrong and just put it out of my mind...

oh wow! don't remember it being this much last year at all. Gotta love being a student tho :p

dibo

poko said:

You should compare fee increases and CCF's fee increases to the GCFC increase. It may be that they're just passing through the increases from on high.

marinermick

Ted said:
northernspirit said:
sweet as
dim and stel would be well worth holding onto

Was just informed we wont have Dim, so stel is unlikely, and they may go to Ourimbah AA5.

I didn't have a hand in luring him over Ted. He wanted to play with some good mates that are in our team.

We pretty much have the same team as last season so looking to build on our fifth place.

Ted

marinermick said:
Ted said:
northernspirit said:
sweet as

Was just informed we wont have Dim, so stel is unlikely, and they may go to Ourimbah AA5.

I didn't have a hand in luring him over Ted. He wanted to play with some good mates that are in our team.

We pretty much have the same team as last season so looking to build on our fifth place.

I know mate, he wants to play with Dave. Going to be a tough year for us unless I can find a few younger players to boost the team. At present we only have 9 players now.

WELL INFORMED

Ally said:
poko said:

as far as i aware there have been no increases from CCF this year, they made a tidy profit last year and should repay all debt from 3 years ago in April 2010. Mind you we now have a CEO which has to cost us at least 80K plus  that will be an addittional cost this year.

FFC Mariner

Hi Ted, got ur FB message and will be there on Thursday (if you tell me where) to raise the average age and lower the average IQ

Ted

FFC Mariner said:
Hi Ted, got ur FB message and will be there on Thursday (if you tell me where) to raise the average age and lower the average IQ

Training hasn't started yet mate. will let you know when it kicks off.

northernspirit

marinermick said:
Ted said:
northernspirit said:
sweet as

they go well mick, great aquisitions to ur team

Paolo

Ally said:
poko said:

oh wow! don't remember it being this much last year at all. Gotta love being a student tho :p
$30 off if you register on one of the designated registration days....that may be the jump in price your referring to

J

jiggles

Ahh yeah. I forgot about that.
And free BBQ apparently. Even better.

simmette

poko said:

GCFC's fees are the same as last year, they have not gone up

neverwozza

My fees are going to be aroung the $520 this year. We are lucky at Umina because you only pay for yourself and the 1st 2 kiddies and everyone else in the family is free. My brother in law up at Kanwal almost hit $800 last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred