• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2010 Season - Where are you playing?

Kareem

i am a free agent!
Quit Ourimbah last month...just so dissappointed with the way I played there- dull, boring and workman like- everything I despise :(
Hopefully 2010 is the return of Arsenal style Kareem :p
But where?

marinermick

Kareem said:
i am a free agent!
Quit Ourimbah last month...just so dissappointed with the way I played there- dull, boring and workman like- everything I despise :(
But where?

i know it is truly beneath you but we play a passing game (because we have to) in 5s

welcome with us if you don't find a team

mariners4ever

Kareem said:
i am a free agent!
But where?

always welcome at gossie

Ted

northernspirit said:
Gopher of Pern said:
northernspirit said:
Ted said:
u guys forming the same team again ted?
(aa6)?

Pretty much keeping the core together. Hoping for a much better season! :)
i think youll find the 2nd year together will make a massive difference,, hopefully not too many new faces will make the season better

yeah should be sweet all going well and last years result doesnt reflect the quality of the team either. anything that could go wrong in 2009 did lol.. only players as far as I know not with us in 2010 are you, ben, phil and possibly sean. I have a few new players coming to play andmake up the number so all good.

Kareem

marinermick said:
Kareem said:
i am a free agent!
But where?

i know it is truly beneath you but we play a passing game (because we have to) in 5s

our team didnt play ugly
but the way I was played was ugly! Out of position, out of sight, out of mind :p
Deadset would rather play MAA5 than go through the same rubbish!
Although my original backup was 21s...we'll see

Jimmy

Kareem said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
i am a free agent!
But where?

our team didnt play ugly
but the way I was played was ugly! Out of position, out of sight, out of mind :p

you won the grand final....

Ted

Kareem said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
i am a free agent!
But where?

our team didnt play ugly

You are welcome at Killarney AA6s mate, if ya interested?

Kareem

Jimmy said:
Kareem said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
i am a free agent!
But where?

our team didnt play ugly

you won the grand final....
that was a good team achievement
but it all means nothing if you arent playing right...I have certain standards upon myself.
I believe certain things upon a winger...certain attributes, of which I shared very little.
I played like a second LB! (which actually may have helped us win the GF 0-0, penalties)
Some people may think I'm ungrateful but football is meant to be enjoyed as well as the deep need inside of me to perform to my best ability.
I personally will never accept anything less than my best!

Summary: my resentment is the way I personally performed at Ourimbah!

Doubt KDS...too far for travel! but thanks Ted

razza

Do any clubs around the center of the coast (broad i know) take on just an entire all age team?

Jimmy

razza said:
Do any clubs around the center of the coast (broad i know) take on just an entire all age team?

Not sure, I'd imagine any club would, can you have two teams from the same club in one league?

Kareem

Jimmy said:
razza said:

Not sure, I'd imagine any club would, can you have two teams from the same club in one league?
1) Mick did so this year- organising friends to play...and from memory, he said he had not decided where to play yet. Later on he decided Ourimbah?
2) My mates did that 3 years ago in MAA2 with Avoca. Said to Avoca we want a team, and they entered into MAA2 as Avoca2 (there was already a normal aavoca team in there).
So answer is yes!

Kareem

at least I dont play for Wyoming :p
(on that note, my refusal to lower my standards is annoying since I live 400m from Alan Davidson...oh well, its for a good cause ;) )

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred