• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2008-09 HAL Grand Final

Redline

Roshani Priddis, who was on Aussie Idol this year, is singing the national anthem..I went to high school with her...she was a year or two below me.

Redline

Based on the first few minutes I would agree with that...MV are all over them.

EDIT...Its settled down a bit now and AU seem to be playing bit more comfortably then they have done previously.

Redline

And Breeze screws up again. That was NOT a red card...it was a bloody yellow. If AU lose this....Breeze is to blame. The Refs assisstant did NOT flag it either. And after there was a clear penalty for AU in the first few minutes with a shirt grab and pull down that wasn't given anything. Breeze should retire now before he screws the League any further.

Breeze has cost them the game I think.

Gav...

Breeze your a wanker, u have ruined wat look to be like a good game.

U f**ken idiot... hope u never ref a grand final ever again

~Floss~

Redline said:
Roshani Priddis, who was on Aussie Idol this year, is singing the national anthem..I went to high school with her...she was a year or two below me.

Thanks for that crucial info... As i don't waste my time watching stupid television shows, I was clueless as to who the f**k she was.

Mariner Girl

Thanks for nothing Breeze, you moron.

You have always "been in bed" with the Tards and your actions tonight (so far) has only strengthened this belief.

Oh, and here is YOUR red card  :redcard:. Now f**k off.

Auburn Mariner

Oh dear, yellow at WORST.

Thank you so much for the link above. I usually listen to the Melbourne Football at work via SEN; to watch the game is such a privilege.

GREAT crowd at Docklands; I think this is the last game of Football before the Stadium changes to be named Etihad Stadium.

To quote Serious, Adelaide will now PARK_THE_BUS.

Mariner Girl

Auburn Mariner said:

GREAT crowd at Docklands; I think this is the last game of Football before the Stadium changes to be named Etihad Stadium.
You are quite right Auburn. Name changes to Etihad Stadium at the stroke of midnight (tonight).

Redline

She's actually a very good singer, and a lovely woman.

TBH, it's the first season I've watched it, and only cause I know her.

Redline

Gotta give AU credit...they seem to be playing very well a man down so far...a couple of good opportunities that they maybe should have capitalised on.

Redline

Commentary just said that Vidmar promised there would be no repeat of the tirade from the last match, or the last grand final, but that given what's happened so far, in regards to the red card, that might be hard not to follow up, as he would be well within his right o have a good whinge.

Redline

Yeah they've done very well I think. Be interesting to see how the second half pans out. I think if the Reds can hold MV for the first 30 mins of the 2nd half, they'll pull a late goal....if MV score though...look for a big scoreline.

Redline

Actually having seen the replay of that red card a few times now...Vargas must have thin skin...it was more forearm then elbow I think.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred