• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

17/18 Other A-League Games

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I wonder
Because that's a clear penalty. I actually can't see a hint of a dive there, no delayed reaction, nothing. I can't believe that 1) Shaun Evans missed it....actually, scrap that, yes I can
Or that 2) the VAR didn't overrule. It's a clear penalty.

Anyway, am I the only one who feels more upset about the Jets making the GF than us getting the spoon?
Maybe it's because the Jets making the GF only compounds our own poor performance, makes it sting just that much more. But I'm genuinely upset here.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

So who are we barracking for tonight?
I'll be wanting SFC to win. I hate both teams, but MV a little more. I just don't want Muscat to win the GF.
Even though SFC has some of the biggest cockheads in the game at the moment.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Only MV could have TWO of their coaching staff for assaulting a player.
The club needs to cop a huge fine for this. Beyond disgraceful.
No surprise when you have the culture the coach sets.

This is f**king glorious

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

MV have truly disgraced themselves this time around.
Ref wasn't really up to the task tonight either. Intimidated by the event. Why it took the VAR to decide on a red when the 4th official was right f**king there trying to stop the GK coach from choking the SFC player is beyond me.
Victory vs scum FTS @ Scumdome nek Saturday night
This is bullshit. I can't bear the thought of Muscat winning a GF. And yet I have to cheer on MV next week.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Musc**t winning the gf is really the lesser of 2 evals
There's a small part of me that doesn't entirely agree...

You have to admit though, Jets fans really have stuck by the club. They've managed to keep a good sized crowd going, after a number of years of being so shit. Their fans have paid their dues and it's a bit of a fairytale story for them.

How did they get so much more investment into the club this year?

Wombat

Sorry Capt you have been in Mexico too long.

Seeing those arrogant smug Sydney (Arnie) dickheads lose was beautiful to watch.

Scum have had poor crowds and very cheap season tickets for the last few years but amazing what a decent coach and a good CEO can do when an owner is actually willing to invest in a club rather than simple own it. Nice to see a pumping Scumdome and the dogs at FFA are actually going to give them a home grand final.....will be packed to the rafters so I'm hoping the silence when they hand the toilet seat to the Gypsy will be golden.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred