• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners squad HAL 10 ~ 2014/15

Roy Law

The article does not mention the return of McGlinchey - that will be a significant improvement. As for Kwas, I love the guy, but his use by date is well past. I am disappointed that Simon has a clause that allows him to stay - as a striker he needs a real kick up the arse because he not only doesn't score goals he also rarely looks as if he will. The clause in the contract should have been based on goals not appearances. Like Kwas, I love the guy and what he has done for the Coast over the years, but we need a real striker.

midfielder

Good read Cap ....

Key players are IMO ... Kim, Berrine, Caceras, Fitzy, throw in Storm an Rose .... these are our creative players ... add Bonsar & Anderson at the back ...

Duke has a big off season to prepare like Hutch there is no question of his commitment and heart its more can he turn his speed and heart into a top striker lets hope so ... we need another high quality striker personally ... Twad be interesting if Rogic was free if he would come back and allow Kim to push out wide...

finally retired

Good read Cap ....

Key players are IMO ... Kim, Berrine, Caceras, Fitzy, throw in Storm an Rose .... these are our creative players ... add Bonsar & Anderson at the back ...

Duke has a big off season to prepare like Hutch there is no question of his commitment and heart its more can he turn his speed and heart into a top striker lets hope so ... we need another high quality striker personally ... Twad be interesting if Rogic was free if he would come back and allow Kim to push out wide...
I'm sorry but I am not a Kim fan......or, (if I'm honest) a Bosnar fan. I think both were underwhelming signings compared to what we had (but lost) in Flores and Sainsbury. Bosnar is just off the pace, and I doubt a full pre-season will change that. And I really don't believe Kim will get any better...he's to easily pushed off the ball and hasn't displayed a great deal of creativity. I think we could do better now if the opportunity was there, but I understood both had been extended, so it's a moot point. I think Hutcho was disappointing over the last 3-4 weeks. On the positive side, I think Bernie has been great since coming back. Caceres is one for the long term future...he will be immense next season. I think Duke could be really good with someone like McBreen last season, or a Flores playing him through. Really hope Wee Mac is back next season.

Luckily I'm NOT the manager/decision make on players, otherwise I would let Kwas, Simon and Hutch go (as well as Griffiths, Bosnar and Kim).

Phish Phart

I'm sorry but I am not a Kim fan......or, (if I'm honest) a Bosnar fan. I think both were underwhelming signings compared to what we had (but lost) in Flores and Sainsbury. Bosnar is just off the pace, and I doubt a full pre-season will change that. And I really don't believe Kim will get any better...he's to easily pushed off the ball and hasn't displayed a great deal of creativity. I think we could do better now if the opportunity was there, but I understood both had been extended, so it's a moot point. I think Hutcho was disappointing over the last 3-4 weeks. On the positive side, I think Bernie has been great since coming back. Caceres is one for the long term future...he will be immense next season. I think Duke could be really good with someone like McBreen last season, or a Flores playing him through. Really hope Wee Mac is back next season.

Luckily I'm NOT the manager/decision make on players, otherwise I would let Kwas, Simon and Hutch go (as well as Griffiths, Bosnar and Kim).

I agree with you on almost everyone mentioned except that "Caceres is one for the long term future ... he will be immense next season". That is surely an oxymoron if there ever was one. If he's going to be as good as you predict he'll be gone by end of the season (or even earlier)

eenfish

By the sounds of it, the other Sydney FC players aren't too keen to see ol' Ale go. I think they might even want him as coach...

sydmariner

By the sounds of it, the other Sydney FC players aren't too keen to see ol' Ale go. I think they might even want him as coach...
he was offered the job last season after crook left but he turned it down cos he said that he felt that he was more use 2 the smurfs as a player

sydmariner

How does one report a mod for posting spam?
forum-moderators-mbm-demotivational-posters-1301990648.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred