• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Congrats to maty on the trophy, his star is rising.....on the other side Musti is club hunting and tommy rogic will probably never slip on the green hoops again

Gratis

Vidmar's coaching ranks will be boosted by the inclusion of John Crawley, the Central Coast Mariners' goalkeeping coach who has won plaudits for his role in the development of Mat Ryan and Danny Vukovic. He now gets a chance to work with young goalkeeping trio Jack Duncan (Perth Glory), John Hall (Adelaide United) and Aaron Lennox (Queens Park Rangers).

"I'd like to see a goalkeeper who's not really defensive minded. I'd like a goalkeeper ideally to be attacking minded," Crawley said. "I know Ange Postecoglou would like that in his senior side and also filtered through to the Olyroos, youth teams, under-20, under-17's to develop that same sort of goalkeeper."
http://www.theage.com.au/sport/socc...ut-of-olyroos-qualifiers-20150323-1m5cwm.html

Roy Law

Vidmar's coaching ranks will be boosted by the inclusion of John Crawley, the Central Coast Mariners' goalkeeping coach who has won plaudits for his role in the development of Mat Ryan and Danny Vukovic. He now gets a chance to work with young goalkeeping trio Jack Duncan (Perth Glory), John Hall (Adelaide United) and Aaron Lennox (Queens Park Rangers).

"I'd like to see a goalkeeper who's not really defensive minded. I'd like a goalkeeper ideally to be attacking minded," Crawley said. "I know Ange Postecoglou would like that in his senior side and also filtered through to the Olyroos, youth teams, under-20, under-17's to develop that same sort of goalkeeper."
http://www.theage.com.au/sport/socc...ut-of-olyroos-qualifiers-20150323-1m5cwm.html
I am thrilled for John Crawley; a long deserved recognition

style_cafe

I think Amini should start looking for a loan spell to get some first team football under his belt.
Although doing well with the second team he needs to shine somewhere in the spotlight so when his contract is up he has more options.

nearlyyellow

nearlyyellow

And it's only 20 minutes in and Germany 1 nil up. :( This could be a football lesson for our boys, which after all, to some extent, is the point of a friendly like this, I guess.

dibo

I know we've equalised, but even before that we'd created chances.

Both defensive lines look a little shaky. Us because of the site of ball movement. Them because of leg speed.

Entertaining!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred