• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

eenfish

Nope you must have at least 101 reasons to justify not liking anybody. This is federal law. If you don't abide you will have your forum membership revoked.

sydmariner

Nope you must have at least 101 reasons to justify not liking anybody. This is federal law. If you don't abide you will have your forum membership revoked.
I disagree surely that's far more worse that anything that Liam reddy ever did to us in the past

Atomic

sydmariner, this is an example of where you are being irrational.

A. We are no chance of signing Suarez, so it's a moot point.
B. The zeal in which you express yourself is way over the top. Try expressing yourself more eloquently.
C. This has nothing to do with the topic of "CCM boy conquering the world". Get back on topic.
D. Once again, you drag your hatred of Reddy into your argument. Give us a break son.

Last edited:

Atomic

Hard not to give it to a man that led Palace to promotion, then in the following year, lead them to safety in the EPL. A remarkable feat to put on your CV. I doubt Cahill and Bresch could have much to argue about. I reckon Cahill, especially, coveted that arm band and would be pretty disappointed. Good move by Ange to give those two a senior position in the leadership group. Both well deserved.

Well done Mile... Mariners legend! :overheadl:

eenfish

Hard not to give it to a man that led Palace to promotion, then in the following year, lead them to safety in the EPL. A remarkable feat to put on your CV. I doubt Cahill and Bresch could have much to argue about. I reckon Cahill, especially, coveted that arm band and would be pretty disappointed. Good move by Ange to give those two a senior position in the leadership group. Both well deserved.

Well done Mile... Mariners legend! :overheadl:

Timmy is a smart guy and a smart player, he'd identify why Mile was the right choice and even if he wanted it for himself he'd still support Mile and the team 100%. He is a rare breed, that Tim Cahill.

Big Al

EPL captain vs Aussie Legend.

While Mile will be captain if Cahill says jump the boys will say how high. You don't need the arm band to have the boys respect.

Was really a simple choice you go with the guy playing at the higher level & who is a captain doing that.

Cahill would have got it for the wrong reasons, would have been sentimentle instead of best man for the job.

localpom

Matty Ryan mentioned on the BBC website as a potential star of the World Cup, along with Neymar, Carvalho, Pogba. I'm sure Matt will do us proud.

Guy Mowbray: I cannot see his nation progressing out of a group with Spain, the Netherlands and Chile, but it means Australia goalkeeper Matthew Ryan will be busy in Brazil and a few more people might know his name after this World Cup.
He is already a very good goalkeeper and has been in excellent form playing in Belgium. I would not be surprised if we see him at a decent English club in the future.

eenfish

Too bloody right. If we can hold Spain, Netherlands or Chile to 1 goal each then it will be, without doubt, due to Maty's ability and influence. Club Brugge are in a great position, they either get to keep hold of a hidden gem for longer if he doesn't shine at the World Cup, or if he does then they'll have some big clubs wanting to offer serious money for him.
Bless that Mathew Ryan.

eenfish

Nice article in the Herald Sun this morning about Maty Ryan and the important influence from JC in his development.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred