• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Arnie, you don't live here any more. Stay out of the pantry.

tsd

I might be out of school here but my gut is that this is Arnold doing to the jets what he did to sydney the other time. Geeing them up and leave them hanging. I like the rumours of Asia part 2 for arnold

dibo

If he's doing a Terry Venables on them (there's a test for how long people have been around!) then I'll laugh my arse off.

midfielder

Maybe the NZ national coach has appeal as he withdrew from the PG offer ... now Jest ... SFC are talking Holger HHHHMMmmmm

Gratis

don't get me wrong in happy with Mossy but I am definitely dirty that we had Arnie on a 3 year deal and effectively let him go to the smurfs to a 3 year deal for nothing

VicMariner

Ibini to join him? He is currently "in talks" so someone is saying on the SFC forum.
McGlinchey too?
Clarky?

Sydney FC - the Mariners southern chapter.

Gratis

I'm hoping he stays on loan with us for another year from his Chinese club then gets sold by them to Europe somewhere, or to wherever he wants to go

scoober

I hold respect for Arnie but that would change significantly if he started to take the like of JC and PZ to Sydney. It would be more disappointment towards Bernie himself if he were to go to Sydney after all our club has done for him professionally and personally.

universalmind

Thanks Arnie.

Hopefully your contacts bring you players the quality of Seip, Sutton, Baird and McClenahan to your new club.

Thanks for the hollow promises of returning on your departure.

Clarke - how does it feel to betray the club representing your birth place?

Remember it was the club that gave you a Championship and Premiership, not vice versa.

bilo

Thanks Arnie.

Hopefully your contacts bring you players the quality of Seip, Sutton, Baird and McClenahan to your new club.

Thanks for the hollow promises of returning on your departure.

Clarke - how does it feel to betray the club representing your birth place?

Remember it was the club that gave you a Championship and Premiership, not vice versa.

Are you for real? I am a die hard Mariners supporter but these guys did a lot for the mariners over three years. Its football people move on and still need to earn. Wake up and smell the roses

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred