• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Arnie, you don't live here any more. Stay out of the pantry.

yellowcake

So the Sendai players decided to pull their fingers out, having rid themselves of Arnie.
Just beat ACL-contesting Yokahama F Marinos 2-0.

Wombat

Annie deserves the eternal respect of every CCM fan but we were gash this year under his control so maybe this was the fall he needed to reconnect.

I'm tipping those maggots at Sydney will snap him up and he will turn them into champions within 2 seasons.

Gratis

saw an article saying he liked the idea of Perth with their players, purse strings and wealth of youth talent to develop
it'll be harsh to have him coach against us but the way things are going, fair go and all that aside, I think Mossy is my first choice atm

Big Al

Yeah I'd say Perth as well. Get as far away from us as possible. Haha.

After Mossy's tactical effort on Sat night - Who is this Arnie character

Big Al

Does Arnie leaving early in the season - Taking McGlinchy - Failing & then coming back to the A-League effect anyones thoughts on Arnie as we thought when he went he wasn't coming back for a long time & he'd achieved all he could in the A League - One quick failure & now he wants back

or the fact that we would have taken him back if Mossy hadn't been doing well mean people are of the thought we don't have a spot for him so do what ever you want you achieved what we always dreamed of so goodluck?

Personally a little surprised that he is interested in returning so quickly but Mossy has finally steadied that ship so going back would just be more unnecessary turmoil. As long as it's not the Jets for me.

Big Al

Did Arnie F it up in interviews?

Blades maybe told him the truth & he didn't like it - They just went on a dream run to be leading Hull City 2-1 at half time in the FA Cup Semi before being blown away after half time. They were playing a similar style to what Arnie would have encouraged. Could have been him getting all the accolades instead of my life is over I'll listen to Perth & the jets for a job

rbakersmith

It looks like whoever gets Arnie will get Clarkie as well - he's left Vegalta too:

Just days after parting ways with A-League Championship winning manager Graham Arnold, J-League club Vegalta Sendai has announced Aussie fitness coach Andrew Clark has left the club, according to reports from Japan.

Clark joined the club at the start of the year alongside Arnold but once the coach and club went their separate ways last week, it was inevitable that Clark's future would be subject to speculation.

The J-League strugglers, who won their first game of the season last week, also have former A-League stars Danny Vukovic and Mike McGlinchey on their playing roster.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/aussie-exodus-continues-at-vegalta/89871

Big Al

Send Weemac back a bit later please - You guys keep paying him for a while we will take him back around september please

tsd

If Arnold takes the jets job I will be livid! Not because of his loyalty/ betrayal or anything petty like that, but because the jets will stop being a farcical circus for the first time in 5 years (arguably ever!)

Wombat

After tonight I am calling for Arnie to come back.

Woeful and gutless performance.

Played almost the whole game in our own half and from my drunkard memory can only remember one long range shot on target all game.

To me that is totally unacceptable....if I wanted to watch boring negative Football I would move to Italy!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred