• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2014 AFC Champions League

Big Al

When Covic made that save off the elbow there was a feeling it was there night.

Well done. Certainly upset the Chinese.

Lippi deserved to loose after his antics at Parra.

Go Aussies.

Is this the year Juric takes off - He stays injury free he could have a really big year for them

localpom

Well done Wanderers. This is great for the A league and shows how far we are coming. This will only increase respect for our comp and that is a good thing.

VicMariner

I'm sorry, I can't bring it within me to raise a skerrick of enthusiasm of support for the Western Sydney Wanderers in their efforts to be the champion CLUB in the AFC zone. :tinfoilhat: Am I Un Australian for that? :unsure:
Same.
That some A-League team could win the ACL before us is unacceptable.
I cheer for Aussies when I'm watching the Socceroos.

ETA:
WSW supporters are already the most arrogant bunch, can you imagine what they would be like if they won the ACL?

shipwreck

I'm of the other opinion in this case, I don't see it as us vs wsw. I see at as a league vs CSL, and in this case we won and I'm extremely proud of wsw.

Besides, we made it further in the FFA cup :)

nearlyyellow

I'm of the other opinion in this case, I don't see it as us vs wsw. I see at as a league vs CSL, and in this case we won and I'm extremely proud of wsw.
My reading of the purposes and regulations of the AFC ACL Competition give me the belief that it is designed to be a Club vs. Club competition. The Regulations always talk about "participating clubs' not countries. And I don't think I'm being pedantic here. I'll repeat myself, I can't support the Western Sydney Wanderers in whatever they do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Besides, we made it further in the FFA cup :)
Now that's something I believe in and will support. :shoutclap:

sydmariner

I'm sorry, I can't bring it within me to raise a skerrick of enthusiasm of support for the Western Sydney Wanderers in their efforts to be the champion CLUB in the AFC zone. :tinfoilhat: Am I Un Australian for that? :unsure:
I agree I couldn't give a f**kn rats arse about those f**kn centrelink bogans:poo:

Last edited:

scottmac

Suspended
Have to say looking at the team sheet before the game & now looking at the result they really pulled off a brilliant result. I hope they win it & in all honesty it would be a shame now if they didn't

Big Al

Each to your own.
It's not un australian but to me they beat a very good side who got really pissed & tried some crap on when they were getting beaten.

Whether they were Red cards or not you are suppose to handle your self in set way. Don't get me wrong if I was on the receiving end I'd probably go Lippi to (but that's wrong)

Whole tournament have appreciated the A League Clubs performance - The League is improving & the gap has been closed.

To me it's a tournament we could come up against them but it's not a competition where I consider us direct rivals either. We should have been playing them in the Rd 32.

To beat them & still be in preseason is a pretty big accomplishment no matter who it was from Australia

gull

Same.
That some A-League team could win the ACL before us is unacceptable.
I cheer for Aussies when I'm watching the Socceroos.

ETA:
WSW supporters are already the most arrogant bunch, can you imagine what they would be like if they won the ACL?

Bet they make the final and lose (again!) :thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred