• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Arnie, you don't live here any more. Stay out of the pantry.

yellowcake

I'm sure it'd be a barrel of laughs trying to coach a person who thinks he's bigger than the game itself: Sackwhacker - or for Arnie's sake will he piss off for the $$$ (again).

Roy Law

They have a lot of young talented blokes like Taggart, Brilliante, and Brighitti. But at long as they aren't making it to the finals, then I don't care who is in charge.
Taggart has already said he wants to play overseas next year; I think Brilliante will move on too.
Does Arnie still have a place on the Central Coast? I thought he bought a place and his family was settled, I can't imagine he would have sold it when he went to Japan (I don't even know if his family went with him). The Jets would make sense for him if he still has a place on the Coast.
It doesn't worry me if he comes back to the A League; it makes it a better quality competition. Mossy has proved himself for me - and I bet Charlesworth is happy that he is less expensive than Arnie (and TK less expensive than Clarkie)

scoober

Taggart has already said he wants to play overseas next year; I think Brilliante will move on too.
Does Arnie still have a place on the Central Coast? I thought he bought a place and his family was settled, I can't imagine he would have sold it when he went to Japan (I don't even know if his family went with him). The Jets would make sense for him if he still has a place on the Coast.
It doesn't worry me if he comes back to the A League; it makes it a better quality competition. Mossy has proved himself for me - and I bet Charlesworth is happy that he is less expensive than Arnie (and TK less expensive than Clarkie)
Yes, Arnie's back in terrigal ATM

scottmac

Suspended
Graham who?
This thread title should be changed. His a-league history no longer exists. In the history books next to Coach of CCM premiership winning team & Coach OF CCM championship winning team will be "the f**ked up c**t who f**ked the national team in 2007"

Last edited:

dibo

A door just opened up at Moore Park. Farina gooooooooooone.

Arnie *strongly* rumoured to be talking to them as well as the scum.

dibo

Arnie's meeting SFC tomorrow. You'd imagine SFC would be top of his list, then if they go elsewhere he'll go to the scum.

I don't think SFC will go overseas, I reckon they'll want a local, but I'm not sure who else they'd go for? Arnie with a team of Rudan and Corica and Clark on S&C would be pretty bloody good, and there'd be a great transition path for the assistants.

sydmariner

Arnie's meeting SFC tomorrow. You'd imagine SFC would be top of his list, then if they go elsewhere he'll go to the scum.

I don't think SFC will go overseas, I reckon they'll want a local, but I'm not sure who else they'd go for? Arnie with a team of Rudan and Corica and Clark on S&C would be pretty bloody good, and there'd be a great transition path for the assistants.
ADP ?

VicMariner

A door just opened up at Moore Park. Farina gooooooooooone.

Arnie *strongly* rumoured to be talking to them as well as the scum.

Yeah. That's the problem with Arnie going to SFC, they have the resources to actually be something on the field.
Oh well, it will make playing them more interesting and beating them that bit sweeter.

Roy Law

The Jets have sacked most of their coaching staff including the goalkeeping coach. One of the rumours has Arnie and Clarkie joining the Jets...he had better not take John Crawley with him!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred