• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Worst Player in the A League

jetssuck

wrong about Adam D'Apuzzo! i really like him in midfield!!!!

too much credit given to holland. throw him in there!

FFC Mariner

Holland has 3 issues to deal with:

1) He is a young footballer and will naturally be inconsistent

2) 2nd season syndrome, everyone has worked him out

3) He has no bottle and can be "muscled" out of games

mariners4ever

Foriegnmariner said:
I dug up a few great names of the past from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Players_in_the_A-League

Michael Enfield
Mateo Corbo
Naoki Imaya
Marcus Wedau
Mate Dragicevic
Zhang Yuning
Claudinho
Cleberson
George Paladini
Denni

some gems right there

isn't Enfield still here, just injuried ???

Dr Nick

haha. whichever betting system the aleague has on its site, thinks that enfield and kwassie are level pickings for golden boot. 251$ return. hows that for confidence

Guns of Melbourne

Bearinator said:
allsopp or lopez for melbourne

Allsopp (Highest scorer in the league so far) or Lopez (1x MOTM & 2 other solid DM performances)?

If you're selecting from all teams, I would have chosen a last season Matthew Kemp (who seems to have come good since) and Steve Pantelidis (Who I love as a bloke, he's just not a very good footballer ;D)

Guns of Melbourne

dibo said:
panta's ok, just not great.

claudinho... that's a different matter!

If we're talking departed players, that makes the list quite a bit longer ;D

Leandro Love
Claudinho
Ljubo Milicevic
Ricky Diaco

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online