• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Worst Player in the A League

Razorback

Just reading the forum on 442 about last nights 5 zip beating :vhappy: of the Jets by MVFC and someone noted that Adam Dapuzzo is the worst player in the A league.

Could well be Jade North after last nights performance but doesn't Dez Giraldi have to be in the mix.

FFC Mariner

Reckon that Danish bloke the scum have signed off youtube is gonna be well in this comp.

He was totally crap and it was nice to see him ignore the replacement player when he was rightly subbed last night.

Wanker just walked past and ignored him

ticker

Signed off youtube?

Just forget about the two weeks he spent out here trialling with the club.

PS: Adam D'Apuzzo and Jade North both have champions medals.

skilbeck

red32 said:
ticker said:

That doesn't hide the fact that D'Apuzzo is shit

Well I was speaking to someone that went to school with both D'Apuzzo Brothers when David signed for us. He said that David does by far have the most potential growing up as he does now. As for the worst player I think that mantle can be shared collectively between all the jets squad that took the field last night lol and to think that the jets think that Covic is Australias second best keeper ???

FFC Mariner

ticker said:
Signed off youtube?

Just forget about the two weeks he spent out here trialling with the club.

Thats even worse. They had seen him and still played him. There would have to be players in the NSW PL who are at least as poor and a lot who are better.

Bear

its a hard decision now that zdrillic is not in the league. hmm. Every team has a few to chose from. Dez is in with a shot, yes, but what about his teammate Timpano, ferrante or Hearfield from wellington, james robinson or foxe for perth, the wrong d'apuzzo or zura for scum, erdogan or beltrame for adelaide, allsopp or lopez for melbourne, murdocca or old mate donkey boy reinaldo for qld, and i will not name names at our club ;)

I think all could feature in the end of year "worst team in the league". Some of those players have a point to prove and I could eat my words, but meh

clarence

Bearinator said:
Some of those players have a point to prove and I could eat my words, but meh

First it was your shirt, now your words! You sure are having a ravenous A-League season Bearinator. ;D

serious14

Bearinator said:
its a hard decision now that zdrillic is not in the league. hmm. Every team has a few to chose from. Dez is in with a shot, yes, but what about his teammate Timpano, ferrante or Hearfield from wellington, james robinson or foxe for perth, the wrong d'apuzzo or zura for scum, erdogan or beltrame for adelaide, allsopp or lopez for melbourne, murdocca or old mate donkey boy reinaldo for qld, and i will not name names at our club ;)

No, just Jade North.  I'm not sure you're understanding just how shit he really is......

Bear

clarence said:
Bearinator said:
Some of those players have a point to prove and I could eat my words, but meh

First it was your shirt, now your words! You sure are having a ravenous A-League season Bearinator. ;D

;) ill eat plenty more before season end im sure

serious14 said:
No, just Jade North.   I'm not sure you're understanding just how shit he really is......

meh, there is worse than him about in newcastle

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb