• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Worst Player in the A League

FFC Mariner

I wonder if GVE has anything to do with the decisions to sign these flops and has beens??

All rivalries aside, he is probably the best Australian coach (by far) and I like his ability to develop young players.

Also, the Hunter is famous for the quality of the young players it produces and I would have thought that the area would really get involved if they were seeing more and more young jubiors in the side rather than Jardel/Zura/Dravandi etc etc.

Cheaper too.

One shudders to think what a Lyall Gorman would have done with that franchise

Razorback

Greenpoleffc said:

Sorry Greenpole, that last sentence is rather ambiguous. Are you shuddering coz they would be unbeatable or shuddering coz he would have run the franchise into the ground and be perenial wooden spooners

FFC Mariner

A CEO with LG's abilities harnessed to 1m people and that junior network would be unstoppable.

Thankfully, they have Con/Remo and the rest of the f**kwits

clarence

Greenpoleffc said:

Lyall and the rest of the Board of the Mariners, you mean? ;) :thumbup:

Greenpoleffc said:
A CEO with LG's abilities harnessed to 1m people and that junior network would be unstoppable.

Any CEO would have a hard time running that franchise with Con in charge. Having Remo doesn't help, but Con's the one running the joint as if it is his toy.

ticker

Greenpoleffc said:

Yeah, it sucks making the semis every season and winning grand finals.

Newieutd

A D'apuzzo is a class player.

Pellegrino, Ferrante, Christie, Dodds (qld,Well), Fyfe, O'Grady, Wheelhouse, Hoffman

dibo

i disagree on pellegrino. he's been pretty handy for perth a number of times this year. he's no adrian trinidad, but he's not too bad.

fyfe i'd also take out. he can perform a particular role, but he's not often in it. i'd play him at wide back only if my other option was tony popovic...

you'll notice asell that regardless of the merits of o'grady, he's not even making the bench, let alone starting for us.

Razorback

Reddy

Tapor-Stanley    North          Foxe          Dapuzzo

Kwasnik        Ferrante        Wheelhouse  Hearfield

Reinaldo              Giraldi

Geez it was tough to put Kwassie in the team but he should has stayed Yellow haha
Make any changes you want guys!!!

loyalist

Razorback said:
                              Reddy

Topor-Stanley    North          Foxe          Dapuzzo

Kwa$nik        Ferrante        Wheelhouse  Hearfield

Geez it was tough to put Kwassie in the team but he should has stayed Yellow haha
done

Blair

Razorback said:
                              Reddy

Reddy for sure but kwasnik is a gun player I'm sure he didn't want to move to the sheep shaggers he's still one of the Mariner's all time great go to man for a goal *coug* semi final*cough*. hahaha BUT REDDY OMG CAN ANY ONE SAY SHITTTTTTTTTTTT :redcard:  :vomit:

Tassiemariner

Razorback said:
                              Reddy

Where's Zdrillic?
At least Reinaldo has scored more than 3 goals.

Tassiemariner

I dug up a few great names of the past from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Players_in_the_A-League

Michael Enfield
Mateo Corbo
Naoki Imaya
Marcus Wedau
Mate Dragicevic
Zhang Yuning
Claudinho
Cleberson
George Paladini
Denni

some gems right there

bulldogmariner

Foriegnmariner said:
I dug up a few great names of the past from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Players_in_the_A-League
Cleberson
He was one of the best imports ever seen in the a-league just a shame Herbert only let him play one game. Ask Mr Lovelock from 2ky Footy Fever he loves this man

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred