• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Worst movies *ever*

sydmariner

No love (/hate) for The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones? They're pretty special for just how low a saga can sink.

Revenge of the Sith redeemed itself somewhat, but the others were just awful.
Exept 4 that stupid jar jar binks

eenfish

I thought the end of Revenge of the Sith was the worst part of the new trilogy. And Jar Jar Binks and the Gungans all together... blackface of sci-fi.

true believer

Dead Poets Society is a piss-take surely?

my problem with it .was the soft cock ending ,that had the kid topping himself .
because daddy wouldn't give him his allowance if he wanted to dance.
what a piss poor moral ending .if the movie had the kid showing a bit of back bone and having a go it could have been a great movie.
instead of the moral being if it's tough give up .

T

my problem with it .was the soft cock ending ,that had the kid topping himself .
because daddy wouldn't give him his allowance if he wanted to dance.
what a piss poor moral ending .if the movie had the kid showing a bit of back bone and having a go it could have been a great movie.
instead of the moral being if it's tough give up .

Somehow I think it's a little more complex than that.... it's not just a giving up, its almost a release. And some may look at it as weak, but it's also a disease.

And do you think that every person who commits suicide is just being weak?

true believer

Somehow I think it's a little more complex than that.... it's not just a giving up, its almost a release. And some may look at it as weak, but it's also a disease.

And do you think that every person who commits suicide is just being weak?

I have no doubt of the venerability of kids at 16 or so . to promote it is reckless as was that movie

eenfish

Wild card: The Birth of a Nation by D.W. Griffiths. Caught a bit of it on ABC the other week while doing a night shift, horrendously racist film.

priorpeter

Zombie Strippers.

Also, really let down by the new Brad Pitt/Cameron Diaz/Michael Fassbender film The Counselor. Confusing, jumpy, weighed down full of needless confusing and complicated dialogue. Left the cinema wondering what the f**k had just happened.

sydmariner

Zombie Strippers.

Also, really let down by the new Brad Pitt/Cameron Diaz/Michael Fassbender film The Counselor. Confusing, jumpy, weighed down full of needless confusing and complicated dialogue. Left the cinema wondering what the f**k had just happened.
Wtf r u on LSD 1 of the best movies ever

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred