• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Worst movies *ever*

adz

Staff member
Shittest movie ever: Southland Tales.

Biggest steaming piece of shit "movie" ever made.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
yo ADZwik the thread is favourite movie....BUT while were on the subject....Dreamcatcher....CRAAAPPPPPP

Deej

My wife wanted to see Legally Blonde 2 and made me go to the movies......OMG I would have had more fun cutting my wrists!

Anyone remember the old Steven Spielberg movie Batteries not included? OMG what the f**k was Speilberg thinking LOL

Deej

skilbeck said:
DJ said:
My wife wanted to see Legally Blonde 2 and made me go to the movies......OMG I would have had more fun cutting my wrists!

EMO!!!!!! lol

f**king true thou - watch the movie and you'll know what I mean

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I was hoping this was gonna be good....but they f'd it up

CHOPPER

Bear

"Dude. where's my car, worst movie ever"

images

Deej

keensy said:
any Star Wars movie

wash your mouth out - Star Wars was/is a classic and changed the special effects world!

wish I had George Lucas' bank balance after the mint he made from Star Wars

Alicia

DJ said:

Anyone remember the old Steven Spielberg movie Batteries not included? OMG what the f**k was Speilberg thinking LOL

I remember that movie DJ...  it was pretty bad.

Worst movie I reckon I've ever saw was called Funny Bones.  It came out in 1995 or 1996.  It's the only time i've actually thought about walking out of the cinema, but I didn't as I was 15 and didn't want to waste my money.

It was definitely not funny.

Kareem

DJ said:
I live in a female majority household so I watch a lot of 'chick flicks'
We own both Legally Blondes.
My sisters and mum pull out Legally Blonde 1 to watch 3-4 times a year. Last time we watched Legally Blonde 2 was maybe 2 years ago (watched it 2-3 times compared to 1-15 times).
Gay dogs, snapcups and what nots...rubbish

Paolo

DJ said:
keensy said:
any Star Wars movie

wash your mouth out - Star Wars was/is a classic and changed the special effects world!

wish I had George Lucas' bank balance after the mint he made from Star Wars
no deal, terrible films. Sci Fi = lame

HoneySoy

I love Sci Fi especially anything with a Star prefix.

Lots of movies are bad but I only watched Leningrad Cowboys once decades ago and still remember it being bad.

ryan

Bad Boy Bubby
Charlie's Angels
The Sweetest Thing
AI
The Fifth Element..... I could go on

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics