• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WORST Mariner player ever ( this could get ugly)

marinermick

All the other shiters were before my time.

I arrived on the coast in the toilet seat season so don’t have as many to pick from

Makes your choices even worse that you would pick these guys ahead of players like Mane, Vernes, Matthew Fletcher, Daniel Heffernan, Stella, Astrubal, Nash, Brent Griffiths, Hayden Morton and Kim to name a few.

Josho Howe

Marc Warren was on our books for a time so l would definitely go with him. Seip was pretty atrocious as well.

Big Al

Makes your choices even worse that you would pick these guys ahead of players like Mane, Vernes, Matthew Fletcher, Daniel Heffernan, Stella, Astrubal, Nash, Brent Griffiths, Hayden Morton and Kim to name a few.
Coping some shit here for having shit players in a shit players list:p
Thanks guys. @priorpeter @marinermick

Two CB’s in the worst defence in A League history and a Newcastle reject. Tough list if that’s considered not good enough.
Those others were dropped quick enough. Mine weren’t. But they were all bad.
Just the ones that sprung to mind the others were wiped from the memory bank.

Wombat

Hayden Morton, now there's a name that hasn't been tossed up yet!

Morton was not A league standard but had some basic talent. Not a complete Numpty like Slater. But would be in our top 15 worst players.

Kim was half decent.

I think Mane might have been OK but Mossy was trying to play him as a Centre Forward, when he was clearly a winger.

marinermick

Shocking LB but a talented player. I think he was the victim of bad coaching but does have the skills to make the grade after a couple of years in State league learning the basics of defending.

Outstanding athlete. He and Monty used to lead all the athletic metrics in testing at training. At least Monty could play. Neill progressively got worse and as Wombat said the victim of bad coaching. I actually thought he looked best at defensive midfield.

sydmariner

:headbutt: But Celtic didn’t have rogic back then & I meant for the other reason (sniff,sniff);)

Last edited:

Offsider

You lose my vote if you are a faty fan :poo::poo:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami