• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

World Cup Qualifier - Japan vs. Australia, 11th February, 9.20pm EDT

Arabmariner

tuftman said:
that crowd, wowowowowowowowowowowowow
They only seem to know one song and it's driving me insane so I've turned the sound down.

I don't have to listen to Slaters drivel either! :)

tuftman said:
We can't keep on giving Nakamura deadball opportunities like we have, he'll eventually get one right
Agree with that.I wouldn't be surprised if we get a red card towards the end.Too many needless fouls near the box imo.

Redline

lolman off, scotty mac on and change back to a more flowing formation...out midfield is clogged..they're running into each other. Tim Cahill is a feeder, not an out an out striker. Put scotty mac on, drop timmy back 4-4-1-1 and let timmy work with scotty mac.

And our left is more open then a cheap prostitute...somethign needs to be done.

And the feed to Iraqgoals has changed..its setanta now apparently..I don't like these commentators...

bjw

bjw
Cahill off - Kennedy on..

oh, and has anyone else seen that 'NEWCASTLE GGA' banner in the Aussie supporter bay?  :vomit:

Redline

No.

Cahill off was a bad move imo.

And that goal from the Japs was in if it hadn't taken a deflection from one of their own.

Redline

yeah...true..but still. Good result over all. 3 games to go at home, including two against bottom 2 who are both on 1 point.

tuftman

boring game imo, good result for us, though we where pretty ordinary when it came to creating anything really

cruiser

I guess I've gotta be pleased with a draw in Japan but gee I'm feeling goal starved at the moment.

Mark Schwarzer > Mark Bosnich IMO.

Lot of Aussie supporters there - hope they're enjoying themselves.

tuftman

Auburn Mariner said:
Job done, satisfactory result again.

It was always going to be the way Pim approached it wasnt it.. a 0-0 was in his eyes a victory in its own right

FFC Mariner

0-0 - love it

Bring on the 2 home games at ANZ

ps - That was James's happy face

CCLC need to recognise that they are a football venue and make the scenic lounge available or the Kendall - and shutting the bar just after HT - wtf?

I reckon a CC venue that wants to get packed out doesnt have to work too hard to beat them - sorry Charles

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred