• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Where will you be playing in 2009?

marinermick

marinermick said:
Funny, as you were posting this I was putting an email list together and ready to send some info out.

Reforming a team with some old team mates and whoever else wants to play.

Don't know which club and which All Age grade yet as it will go the vote.

Ourimbah All Age 5

Nessie

Gosford AA2/3's whichever one we are having!!

Pokey Gosford aa4 or 5's will let you do that lol, i know from experience lol

FFC Mariner

marinermick said:
marinermick said:
Funny, as you were posting this I was putting an email list together and ready to send some info out.

Ourimbah All Age 5

what sort of standard is 5 Mick?

greenpoint

East Gosford 35 Ds - hey, at least we didn't get the wooden spoon last season!

I'll see if I can equal or better the two all-too-rare goals that I scored last season.

East Gosford rego takes place at Gosford East Public School on Saturday 31 January and Saturday 7 February, 9am-2pm both days.

http://www.eastgosfordfc.com

Join us!

dwight

greenpoint said:
East Gosford 35 Ds - hey, at least we didn't get the wooden spoon last season!

I'll see if I can equal or better the two all-too-rare goals that I scored last season.

East Gosford rego takes place at Gosford East Public School on Saturday 31 January and Saturday 7 February, 9am-2pm both days.

http://www.eastgosfordfc.com

Join us!

Hmmm 35 D's sounds a bit serious are there any social sides where you can enjoy a game and a beer and not worry too much about the competativeness.

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
marinermick said:
marinermick said:

Ourimbah All Age 5

what sort of standard is 5 Mick?

you get some good teams and good players and some dire teams

from experience there is not too much difference between AA2s and AA6s. It is just the top few teams in each grade are very good.

hilly1981

Yeah when I played in AA4's last year the top 3 teams had some really good players that could play in the higher divisions.

Kareem

FFC Mariner said:
If I register at Ourimbah and its a bit much, will they let you drop to 035's?
why not just dual register???
Unless you don't want to spend 2 days playing (pfft- who here woulnd't want that :p)
As of last year that was possible unless they have yet again changed the rules (regular occurance)
At Umina you paid an extra $11 on top of your rego
Bargain IMHO- if u think MAA is too much u can then drop back to o35s only
Depends also if yoour body can handle 2 games a week especially in consecutive days ;)- some can't ???

Central Coast Football Regulations February 15 2008 said:
A Grade 35A player can only play in MAA 1, 2 or 3. A Grade 35B player can
play in MAA 1-5. A Grade 35C or below player can play
in any MAA division. These restrictions apply to
substituting and dual registration.
Need anything feel free to ask ;)

FFC Mariner

I'll just ease my way back via the )35's I think

The way the scum are going, I will need to get fit for the ACL

hilly1981

I hope by the time I reach 35 ill still have the legs to play 2 games a weekend. Playing just 18 odd games a season now doesnt feel like enough too be honest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred