• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What should you do if your footy team is crap?

LFCMariners

Liverpool haven't always had great squads since 1990. The only years where I'd say they really were good enough to win the League, but didn't, would be 1995-96, 2001-02 and last season. This season, well they should have come in the top 4 or challenged for it all the way to the end.

Mariners 08/09- Everything was going alright until about a month out from the finals. I wouldn't say it was an entire season of being sub-par. Last season definitely was though.

Knights- aside from 2008 and last year, you have a point.

nero

LiverpoolMariners said:
Liverpool 09-10
Mariners 09-10
Knights 2010

How much mediocrity can one person take in one hit?
Follow the same teams. However, the Knights were great to watch when Joey was playing. It was 12 good years of league. Now he is gone and I have an AL to follow the knights can go stick it up their ....

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley)

dibo said:
Lisarow Yellow (Pooley) said:
krusty said:
Well as a parramatta fan and a mariners fan i keep saying next year will be our year. I have been saying that since 86 for parra and the last 4 years for the mariners but next year will be the year of the blue and yellow.

Try being a raiders fan. it might not have been as long as you parra fans, but its been more painful.

but you became a raiders fan in 1987 - 1991 when they were in four grand finals in five years, had half the australian team playing for them and basically owned all comers right? that's like becoming a blackburn fan in 1995 and wanting sympathy for them being shit.

actually it was 1992 my Scouser supporting friend. I have no memory of those grand final appearances, but i do remember and was supporting them in 1994!

only had to watch yesterdays match to see how far they have fallen. for the second time this year at home, canberra gave away a 18 point lead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred