• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What should you do if your footy team is crap?

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
zycie said:
serious14 said:
krusty said:
next year will be our year.

You don't support Liverpool as well by any chance??

tumblr_kyx12pDmGw1qatthco1_400.gif

that is so cool!

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
RECKY said:
Bex said:
krusty said:
Well as a parramatta fan and a mariners fan i keep saying next year will be our year. I have been saying that since 86 for parra and the last 4 years for the mariners but next year will be the year of the blue and yellow.

Wow, that's so much like me it's creepy.

I been an eel since Cumberland Oval had that unfortunate incident with the naked flame..

I hate to admit it, but I was there ... 

lgmp0296i-didnt-do-it-bart-simpson-.jpg

hasbeen

serious14 said:
hasbeen said:
Try being a Leeds supporter for the past 40 odd years ...
You won the League in '92??

yeh, but the few successes we've had, hardly make up for all the near misses, and more recently the shabby off-field stuff. Even this season is looking like the same old ...

Wombat

Yep thats the other crap team I support.

And The Bears in NRL.....Just call me THE MOCK.

Mariners have given me my best shot at glory so far.

serious14

hasbeen said:
serious14 said:
hasbeen said:

yeh, but the few successes we've had, hardly make up for all the near misses, and more recently the shabby off-field stuff. Even this season is looking like the same old ...

.............you won the League more recently than all but 3 other teams.  ;)  Surely that's worth something??

Deej

serious14 said:
hasbeen said:
serious14 said:
hasbeen said:

.............you won the League more recently than all but 3 other teams.   ;)   Surely that's worth something??

Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Blackburn make 4 ;)

bjw

bjw
Deej said:
serious14 said:
hasbeen said:
serious14 said:
hasbeen said:

.............you won the League more recently than all but 3 other teams.   ;)   Surely that's worth something??

isnt it 5, Liverpool aswell?

oh... wait.

serious14

zycie said:
Deej said:
serious14 said:
hasbeen said:
serious14 said:
hasbeen said:

isnt it 5, Liverpool aswell?

oh... wait.

Win.

;D

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley)

krusty said:
Well as a parramatta fan and a mariners fan i keep saying next year will be our year. I have been saying that since 86 for parra and the last 4 years for the mariners but next year will be the year of the blue and yellow.

Try being a raiders fan. it might not have been as long as you parra fans, but its been more painful.

dibo

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley) said:
krusty said:

Try being a raiders fan. it might not have been as long as you parra fans, but its been more painful.

but you became a raiders fan in 1987 - 1991 when they were in four grand finals in five years, had half the australian team playing for them and basically owned all comers right? that's like becoming a blackburn fan in 1995 and wanting sympathy for them being shit.

LFCMariners

dibo said:
Lisarow Yellow (Pooley) said:
krusty said:

but you became a raiders fan in 1987 - 1991 when they were in four grand finals in five years, had half the australian team playing for them and basically owned all comers right? that's like becoming a blackburn fan in 1995 and wanting sympathy for them being shit.

Or a ManUre "fan" when their current glory run is over.

LFCMariners

Nothing to be bitter about. It's taken 20 years of inept management at Anfield for the rags to even draw level on League titles (and we are still 2-up in Europe). My point is that it is funny hearing rag fans rat on other teams for being "crap" when the only reason they go for ManUre is because they win all the time. It's like people who started following the Bulls in the NBA or the Broncos in the 90's, despite having no personal affiliation with either of those places or teams. Of course there are exceptions but in the last two decades the true win or lose ManUre fans have very much been the minority. We are seeing the same thing now with Chel$ki.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred