• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What improvements do we want in Hal 4

Margaret Thatcher

Jimmydinho said:
bored said:
dibo said:
bored said:
no more salary cap. how can aussie teams entice decent players or seriously compete in the acl against teams who have unlimited amounts to spend

sure, if you like several clubs going bankrupt and a split between the aristocracy and the paupers like in every other bloody league. we've got to walk before we run.
survival of the fittest my friend

Your kidding right?

yes

bjw

bjw
Someone requested photos?
*clears throat*

MM_301207_02.JPG

MM_140108_04.JPG

MM_140108_09.JPG

What more can one say??

MattSimon

skilbeck said:
ok now we know who to replace andy harper with

Photo above - Mel and the blonde in,
Harper and Slater out!

Although I don't know if I could focus on the football with two shining beacons of beauty at the helm.

promdi442

MattSimon said:
skilbeck said:
ok now we know who to replace andy harper with

Photo above - Mel and the blonde in,
Harper and Slater out!

Although I don't know if I could focus on the football with two shining beacons of beauty at the helm.

That is one of the better off field improvements for HAL 4 that has been announced so far. Anything is better than tweedle dee and tweedledum(mer)

Marinerchick

was acctually having a conversation bout this other weekend
and mine are
we beat the scum and bling everytime we play them
not matthew breeze  or mark sheild
no sunday games
more organisation for the grand finals and finals series
and for holland to f**k himself up really bad!

T

thanman

skilbeck said:
thanman said:
skilbeck said:
marinersman said:
serious14 said:
Mel McLaughlin to do "Fan Interviews" in Bay 16 every week.

;D

Now you're talking serious. I could sit and watch her on FSN all day.

whose that? if she is hot please post pictures ;)
previous pages..

sorry i dont read the Manchester United Thread that often
i dont either.. i stop on pictures of Mel. ;)

Rowdy

serious14 said:

;D

Fark that! she might be a piece of eye candy but I cringe everytime they cross to her for her un-insightful comments. Interviewing players post match is even worse.  :tv:

I believe they only have her there doing sideline, pre-match team list stuff to 'match' that chick from the AFL who's father is a coach, Malthouse? at least she grew up in a family that lived and breathed AFL all her life.  :headbutt:

T

thanman

Rowdy said:
serious14 said:

;D

Fark that! she might be a piece of eye candy but I cringe everytime they cross to her for her un-insightful comments. Interviewing players post match is even worse.  :tv:

I believe they only have her there doing sideline, pre-match team list stuff to 'match' that chick from the AFL who's father is a coach, Malthouse? at least she grew up in a family that lived and breathed AFL all her life.  :headbutt:
maybe so. but its better than listening and or watching harper and slater in my opinion.

god harper is an idiot.. still love the interview he had with Pim about Musalik..
worst. interviewer. ever.

T

thanman

on that note.. we should get the irish guy off ESPN to do the commentary.
he comes up with some classic funny analogies of the game.
and actually knows what he is talking about AND isn't biased..

serious14

thanman said:
on that note.. we should get the irish guy off ESPN to do the commentary.
he comes up with some classic funny analogies of the game.
and actually knows what he is talking about AND isn't biased..

I love listening to Tommy Smyth (with a Y!!!  TOULD A BEEN A PENALTY!!!!) as much as the next person (i.e.  not much, the man's a muppet) but have you ever heard him call a Man U game??  He's more biased towards them than I am!!!!

T

thanman

nope.. hence i only watch him when he's on ESPN.. where man u aint lol

Omni

Tommy Smith (WID A YYYYYY) is a biased idiot, I'd rather have Harps.

OK, maybe not, the accent wins!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred