• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What improvements do we want in Hal 4

midfielder

What improvements do we want in Hal 4

Here is my wish list:

No five oclock games as it takes at least 20% off the gate and families cannot get down to games in the feeding time in the zoo between four and seven thirty.

No signing players for the finals, Scum signed Song essentially for the finals and he improved there side no end.

Craig Foster to have his tongue removed, and his pennies removed from his head and placed back in his groin.

Any other suggestions to improve on Hal 3

skilbeck

get rid of the sunday games in the final series and for the love of god make perth play at home either on a friday or saturday

i know i might sound like a broken record but the refereeing standard is hopeless and needs to change

get some monkeys or gorillas from the zoo and replace the FFA with them (it will be better run)

T

thanman

I agree on times.

How about home games on a friday or saturday for once?
why do we always get jibbed on that along with refs?

Kimba

Apart from the obvious two of more consistency from FFA and the standard of refereeing.

I reckon games that are played at Bluetongue and Scum Stadium should be played after the sun has gone down. Scum Stadium in particular is a freakin nightmare with the sun beating into your face the whole match. It's hard enough already trying to see anything with their poorly designed grandstand, the sun just makes it twice as bad.

Can't speak for Members Equity or Hindmarsh cos i've never been there, but maybe they have similar problems.

Jimmy

With two more clubs hopefully joining the league i wonder what will happen to the game times next year?

T

thanman

Jimmydinho said:
With two more clubs hopefully joining the league i wonder what will happen to the game times next year?
FFA will probably do a few back to back..
and as much as I'd like to see us play on a friday or saturday night more.. we will probably be drafted last for each round pretty much like V3.

FFC Mariner

Wish list for V4????

1) Aloisi's knee goes 10 mins into his 1st game for Lowy FC

2) Jets to lose Griffiths,Bridge,Durante,North and all the other players Con underpays and finish 10th

3) No more Sunday games ever

T

thanman

Greenpoleffc said:
Wish list for V4????

1) Aloisi's knee goes 10 mins into his 1st game for Lowy FC

2) Jets to lose Griffiths,Bridge,Durante,North and all the other players Con underpays and finish 10th

3) No more Sunday games ever

Well your halfway there with point 2 :)

fedelta

- More games..21 rounds is not enough.
- Decent referees.
- Overseas players..good ones..not Brazilians that have no idea what they are doing. Some players from Asia, North America, UK etc.

dantheman2259

yes taylor more games. Hey also with 10teams will preseason format go 2 groups of 5?? and finals still top 4 (possibility of top5???) what do u reckon?

fedelta

I heard somewhere that 4 teams go to the Asian Champions League..Don't know if that's true

T

thanman

taylor said:
I heard somewhere that 4 teams go to the Asian Champions League..Don't know if that's true
Yeah another thread.. not sure which one.. but that's more our hopeful thinking..
Personally mate, I think FFA might be able to negoitate with the chaps running ACL to give us another place to make it 3 teams.. but thats airy fairy too..
4 would b pushing it I think sadly.

radar

1. If there is a God, all home games will be played on a Friday or Saturday night so all wins can be properly celebrated.

Either that, or I'm gonna have to start taking Mondays off.

2. NOBODY should be allowed to criticise the Marinators for "being quiet" nor start up shit offshoot supporter groups based on childish thuggery

3. KB pub will upgrade its toilets.

kepo

1. More games - More teams
2. Better refs
3. Get rid of friday night games in sydney (always lowest crowds)
4. Get andy harper off fox sports for good.
5. ACL- Champions an Priemers go, the year they win...
To fix it, next season top four go.
6. Less Bias media
7. Fix SFS food
8. Make a transfer window. (No finals transfers) So players can only move at one time
9. More Saturday games
10. Pre season cup- More coverage/fox

half of them could be done...

radar

I have to say that the Sydney Stadium mini pizza was a life saver. It tasted like fine cuisine after all the beer I had pregame.

kepo

radar said:
I have to say that the Sydney Stadium mini pizza was a life saver. It tasted like fine cuisine after all the beer I had pregame.
ashame it is way way over priced

adz

Staff member
1. Refs replaced with robots
2. If the technology for #1 is not available, replace the refs with blind people and their dogs
3. No more Sunday games
4. Fix the finals ticketing system
5. NO MORE SUNDAY GAMES (and if anyone says "there will be no more sunday games, but there will also be no LESS sunday games.... :fireup:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred