• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

What improvements do we want in Hal 4

scottmac

Suspended
I would like to see the FFA cup comp that has been talked about start and have the toilet seat as the trophy. Then replace the finals series with the the quarters, semi's and finals of the new cup comp, leaving the A-League as a first past the post comp.
I realize this will not happen V4 but it's what i want!! :eek:verhead:

scottmac

Suspended
As for Tommy Smyth i cant stand the twat. I would love to see one of the other guy's punch his lights out, although i reckon he could knuckle.

Tassiemariner

Both tommy smyth and andy harper are fools.
But Tommy Smyth WIDDDDDDDD AAAAA YYYYYY is actually frutrasting and funny to laugh at with his accent.
Harper is just a d*ckhead.

midfielder

Wombat said:
aussiecross said:
Wombat said:
Strippers at half time.

LOL.   Alright, FEMALE strippers only. I need to keep my beer down.

This will be a test for ya...............see who has been around long enough to remember this.

Back in the first year the Northern Spirit played they had these girls wearing only painted on NS gear ....................I think they came twice ...................mate they walked around the oval.....

Any one else remember

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

kevrenor

midfielder said:
Wombat said:
This will be a test for ya...............see who has been around long enough to remember this.

Back in the first year the Northern Spirit played they had these girls wearing only painted on NS gear ....................I think they came twice ...................mate they walked around the oval.....

Any one else remember
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mate, they had pants on but Spirit shirts painted onto their bare top halves, and well done too with close inspection ... they were within touching distance when they came into the Bob Stand! 
:ashamed:

Auburn Mariner

Dearest Alicia and others,

The Bob stand is a stand at North Sydney Oval. It was moved from the most famous ground in NSW, the Sydney Cricket Ground, to make way for the construction of the Bill O'Reilly Stand (or as it was originally known, the Pat Hills Stand). This is the eastern stand at the SCG.

It was called the Bob Stand because it cost one bob to get into the stand.

No, I am NOT being sarcastic and this is not a joke. I stood on cans of KB, in the Bob Stand, with my Dad to watch the late 1970's sudden-death playoff between Balmain and Manly. Sadly, Manly won. Must have been 1979, because it was the last year that St.George won the NSWRL Grand Final.

Anyhow, I digress. Bob Stand, famous former SCG stand.

Cheerio, Friday Night nightshift is VERY interesting at Fortress Broadway!!

AM

Mariner Girl

Dearest Auburn Mariner,

I stood on the hill for the Parramatta vs Manly 1976 GF and those cans of KB that people stood on in the Bob Stand got hoiked (spelling) our way after the match. If you were there for that GF, hope you weren't one of the hoikers.  ;)
Oh, God those were the days....(Are we showing our age  ???)

Bear

Funny, I cant imagine Auburn being so short, or light for that matter, that he needed to stand on cans of KB to get a better view ;)

Love ya big guy

Auburn Mariner

Bear,

Just to give you an idea about the playoff I mentioned, you COULD NOT MOVE in the Bob Stand that night. Entry was $1 or $2 only, and we were up from Wagga on school holidays (we had school holidays in late August when I was at school). I could not see, so Dad got some empties and I watched a cracking game (sublime performance by Bob Fulton against a gallant but injury-riddled Tiger outfit) standing on 6 KB cans.

I was only a little tacker until Year 8, when all that Texan food meant I grew from 5ft4 to 5ft9 in 6 months. I came back from the USA, played cricket again and quickly realised that I had the footwork of Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump but that I could actually now hit the ball off the square.

Funny how things never change. I don't attempt to dance because I can't actually see my feet and also I was once told I look like a deranged homosexual sperm whale on the dancefloor. The only sport I play, golf, requires you to stand still whilst playing, clearly a sport that suits someone who sets off Tsunami warnings when jumping up and down in Bay 16.

Ohhh, "Jailbreak" is on MMM, time to go.

AM

Rowdy

kevrenor said:
midfielder said:
Wombat said:

Any one else remember

Mate, they had pants on but Spirit shirts painted onto their bare top halves, and well done too with close inspection ... they were within touching distance when they came into the Bob Stand! 
:ashamed:

Mental image of Kev with paint on the outside of his glasses and fogging them up on the inside  :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred