• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Well done Yellow Army

dibo

while i agree that songsheets are maybe a less than funky idea (mostly because they're a tried and failed proposition), should we maybe do a thread with each of these chants/songs and the lyrics? we can lock and sticky it too.

if people aren't sure how a song goes, they can refer to it. if we start something new, you can get a vid of it and get it popped in the thread.

J

jiggles

I think I got at least one video of each chant...please keep in mind, videos were taken after quite a few alcoholic beverages, and more than one include me screaming some obsenities at filthy bogans.

Not all have been uploaded, as my internet shat itself and am working on a shitty USB Internet atm, and also have been sick so your patience is appreciated. Will be at Canberra and the Melbourne Away game as well to try and get a few more vids to add to the collection (and will be sober so better quality) so we can add them to the posts that dibo is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/hippopokomus

(Be warned, more than a few of my vids have been commented on by filthy scum, and here's a big hello to the trolls on the site :) Enjoy the vids, knowing we kicked the Squadrunts ass's!! )

dibo

just want to be clear on what's being posted, in case i f**k the lyrics up (have been in the western stand, not bay 23 this year...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0dBwQfkfO0

when i was young
and had no sense
i bought a flute
for fifty cents

the only tune
that i could play
was f**k the jets
and the ffa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQnYl2OP0ec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKRHARaQIkY

i always thought this was "hey central coast" ??? it was when we started it up a few years ago, good to see it rocking out now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiqkesRQvnE

this one seems to have lost its tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Pger_5oYQ&hl=un

J

jiggles

Note, I could have some of the words wrong in the titles.... it was 5am when I started watching/uploading them. lol

dibo

all good. p'raps the capos can post the correct lyrics and we'll get this sucker cooking.

Bear

Deej said:
Part_Timer said:
Deej said:
players appreciated it.

wish they would show it a bit more, the 18 yard overhead clap is a fair slap in the face..

I can understand why they wanted to get in the sheds

I dont

Guys in the stands were just as devo at the loss, pretty sure we were singing well after the game was over and the ungrateful players (about 3 players excused) gave a half assed clap and walked off

I draw the line when even the jets players walked past and clapped us, even if they were taking the piss (except for tarek, who spotted me pupming the badge and started kissing his own, cockhead)

over it

FFC Mariner

I'm with you here Bear.

Boo frickety hoo. They were upset were they? How the f**k did they think we felt? We had to endure the walk out of the ground with scummers taaunting us all the way out - they didnt.

We paid to be there, they were paid. We gave up our free time to be there, they were at work.

Show us some respect

J

jiggles

zycie said:
WTF at the people _Sitting_ behind the main standing group lolololol

You mean the people actually AT the game, without the sand in their vaginas? :p

FFC Mariner said:
I'm with you here Bear.

Boo frickety hoo. They were upset were they? How the f**k did they think we felt? We had to endure the walk out of the ground with scummers taaunting us all the way out - they didnt.

We paid to be there, they were paid. We gave up our free time to be there, they were at work.

Show us some respect

I gotta admit, yeah. Round 1, Melb Away...the players came, hi-5'd us all, hugs, hand shakes...the whole lot. Now we get a clap from half way...
After Round1, we came away thinking the players appreciated us travelling to be there. Now, not so much.

Paolo

tbf the attitude from that stands towards the players over the last year would have a lot to do with the reception we receive currently. We need to earn the players respect back because over the last year or two we have given them nothing and they owe us nothing imo

my 2 cents

Alicia

Paolo said:
tbf the attitude from that stands towards the players over the last year would have a lot to do with the reception we receive currently. We need to earn the players respect back because over the last year or two we have given them nothing and they owe us nothing imo

my 2 cents

tbf.. the shit that gets flung at them on this forum probably has a lot to do with it also

dibo

Paolo said:

my 2 cents

thinking back to tianjin teda at home, when the game was still alive and for the most part of the second half the players were given absolutely buckets of abuse, i can kinda understand why they might feel a little cold towards us.

our support is on the right track, it will win back a little affection.

FFC Mariner

If we had won, they would have been over to the fence.

Appreciate they were pissed off at losing but the support they got for 90 minutes on Friday was amazing and you would think they could recognise it

Bear

Paolo said:
tbf the attitude from that stands towards the players over the last year would have a lot to do with the reception we receive currently.

what attitude would that be?

being over the moon when we win, and disappointed when we dont win?

:eek: how dare we!!!!

not every fan in the stands is a player/coach hating f**kwit, and if the ccmfc players feel the need to show the real fans no respect due to a small group of these f**kwits, then that is poor form, end of.

and to add to that, if anyone associated with ccmfc reads this forum, and takes it as meaning that those people that bag them here represent EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO SITS IN THE SUPPORTERS AREA, then lol, just f**king lol

Alicia

Bear said:
Paolo said:
tbf the attitude from that stands towards the players over the last year would have a lot to do with the reception we receive currently.

not every fan in the stands is a player/coach hating f**kwit, and if the ccmfc players feel the need to show the real fans no respect due to a small group of these f**kwits, then that is poor form, end of.

and to add to that, if anyone associated with ccmfc reads this forum, and takes it as meaning that those people that bag them here represent EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO SITS IN THE SUPPORTERS AREA, then lol, just f**king lol
:goodpost:

Paolo

Bear said:
Paolo said:

Like all things, a small minority can ruin it for the rest. Also the bays performances havnt been anything which warranted any more attention then other parts of the ground receive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred