• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Well done Yellow Army

ballantyne

Excellent performance from the Marinators last night - well done. I was really proud of you, as were my two little girls - they find you a bit scary, but they think you're awesome.

FFC Mariner

Exceptional performance last night

The 2 groups being much closer worked well and somehow we have to solve that problem at BT. Maybe the front group could move a back a little (not be on the fence) and the back can move down a bit? Not spreading out across a whole few rows and being more compact is the go?

Shame that we dont have a home game next week to give us momentum but more chance to practice for the few who will be at Canberra.

I think the players must have appreciated it as well. They dont often come over after a defeat but apart from Doig (who ignored us), they all came over - maybe we are repairing the rift a bit?

what we have to do is maintain the discipline when there are larger numbers and not allow the blow ins (did someone say trumpet boy and his mates?) to get in the middle and start their own chants.

ps - thank f**k we decided to ditch the usual anti scum school carnival stuff (we hate you coz etc etc)

Johnno

We defiantly need to be more compact and not allow people to sit down in the bay. We still have alot of work to do.

Also people need to follow the Capo (aka Craig) and not start chants without confronting him first

J

jiggles

Bay was AMAZING last night..

I think we need these:

i_love_craig_tshirt-p235535220087192900tr1k_400.jpg

Part_Timer

ballantyne said:
Excellent performance from the Marinators "away support" last night, led by "coastie boys"- well done. I was really proud of you, as were my two little girls - they find you a bit scary, but they think you're awesome.

kevrenor

Part_Timer said:
ballantyne said:
Excellent performance from the Marinators "away support" last night, led by "coastie boys"- well done. I was really proud of you, as were my two little girls - they find you a bit scary, but they think you're awesome.
As 'Marinators' are just active supporters (and most away supporters are active) I am not sure why you think that smart arse change is relevant? But then you usually act like a dickhead on the forum and can't help yourself, being divisive and sexist as well.  It was originally a positive post on a positive thread ffs.

skilbeck

kevrenor said:
Part_Timer said:
ballantyne said:
As 'Marinators' are just active supporters (and most away supporters are active) I am not sure why you think that smart arse change is relevant? But then you usually act like a dickhead on the forum and can't help yourself, being divisive and sexist as well.  It was originally a positive post on a postive thread ffs.

how is he sexist?

FFC Mariner

I always thought Marinators was the collective noun for CCM fans and was the logical choice for the formal organisation.

The singing was lead by males. If it was lead by women, he would have said so.

kevrenor

skilbeck said:
kevrenor said:
Part_Timer said:
ballantyne said:
As 'Marinators' are just active supporters (and most away supporters are active) I am not sure why you think that smart arse change is relevant? But then you usually act like a dickhead on the forum and can't help yourself, being divisive and sexist as well.  It was originally a positive post on a postive thread ffs.

how is he sexist?

"led by 'coastie boys'" ... I saw a hell of lot of females in the heart of the action ..

Why when it looks like there is some collective positive, someone (and I don't care who it is) has to have a dig of some sort on the thread! FFS!!

FFC Mariner

Judging by the whining and bitching on the SFC boards about us, I'd say we are doing a great job right now.

KUTGW

J

jiggles

Moral of the story people.... We did awesome.

I think what Craig was referring to was that not all supporters are Official Marinators (as in paying members of the club).

Lets not turn this good thing into an argument, and focus on how awesome we sounded last night. I got some great (and not so great) photos and videos, so I'll post some up soon.

J

jiggles

Being one of the few females that post here....He's my opinion. Yeah, it WAS led by males. Craig on the mega. Last time I checked he was a male. Keensy and some of the other boys were leading chants too. LEADING.

Females joined in, yes. No one ever said "No females have ever been acknowledged as Mariners supporters".

kevrenor

poko said:
Moral of the story people.... We did awesome.

I think what Craig was referring to was that not all supporters are Official Marinators (as in paying members of the club).

Lets not turn this good thing into an argument, and focus on how awesome we sounded last night. I got some great (and not so great) photos and videos, so I'll post some up soon.

KUTGW poko, it was awesome, no argument

Alicia

Can I please point out that to be a 'Marinator' you do NOT have to be a paid member of the marinators club. kk thanks.

Well done to all last night who got in there and participated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred