• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Weekend 16 - CCMFC vs Reds

Golly

That's me (perfect husband)
So my wife tells me !!!
She lets me go to home games as long as I wear shorts and thongs (so. I can't go to leagues club) and I drive myself to and from the game ( I'm totally fine with ths deal)
2 beers per half and I drive Lites
She can be talked into away games occasionally like she gave passs out to Sydney away the other week ( my first ever way game ) mick said when we pulled up in my driveway he has never seen anyone sober up so quick
Fffuuuccckkk yyyeeeaaahh

true believer

That's me (perfect husband)
So my wife tells me !!!
She lets me go to home games as long as I wear shorts and thongs (so. I can't go to leagues club) and I drive myself to and from the game ( I'm totally fine with ths deal)
2 beers per half and I drive Lites
She can be talked into away games occasionally like she gave passs out to Sydney away the other week ( my first ever way game ) mick said when we pulled up in my driveway he has never seen anyone sober up so quick
Fffuuuccckkk yyyeeeaaahh
this is like .notes,from underground . please lead on .

true believer

Ok...good lad.

I was impressed with all three you picked but also rated WeeMac very highly last night.

absolutley .i thought he was a one man band till boz came on

i thought zwanee was ordinary
griffihs looked slow
i understand why hearfield is on the bench and not starting
i can't understand why sainsbury is not

Wombat

absolutley .i thought he was a one man band till boz came on

i thought zwanee was ordinary
griffihs looked slow
i understand why hearfield is on the bench and not starting
i can't understand why sainsbury is not

Who would you drop so that Sainsbury could start?

shipwreck

Definitely will need Dainsbury to be blooded and comfortable at aleague level (which he isn't far away from) by the time acl is upon us!

Watching him in te youth he is a stand out, which one would expect

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred