• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

WCQ - Socceroos away vs Iraq & Qatar

graaant

Looks like Hyphen might get a run for next game anyway.
Carney being suspended and all.

I wonder who we'll put in the sticks? Covic?

Paolo

My sources tell me matthew trott has been called up to stand between the sticks for the china match....i will keep you all updated

dibo

carney's been poor in the last two matches - pasty men and deserts don't mix.

meggsy's been found out for pace continually. he's slower than north by a long shot, which means his superior tackling and good positioning comes to nothing because he's watching forlornly as strikers make metres on him.

north had a much improved game again, he looked like he belonged in that spot much more the other night.

valeri - top stuff. his foul 1m outside the 18 was perfect to shut down a deadly attack but not give away a penalty. smart (if slightly cynical) defending.

harry wasn't that flash - a few times just seemed to be half a thought behind his defender.

emmo had his best game in years for the roos. still has questionable touch and choices sometimes, but his athleticism is too much for oppositions - this time he made it count with two goals.

bresciano actually played like bresciano, rather than something more like ufuk talay.

culina - kept doing the simple things. if your midfield linchpin makes 30 simple passes to his man and doesn't f**k up, while picking off what loose balls he can and getting the match to happen at his pace, he's done his job. he did that perfectly the other night so the match happened largely at our pace, not theirs.

lolman had a couple of lol moments, but mostly looked good. i'm still not a fan, and he won't be within coo-ee of the starting lineup most of the time (because if we want someone who has a questionable skill level but will hustle and fluster defences all day then i'd rather have cahill, because he scores some as well), but he did a job the other night and did it well.

scottmac

Suspended
Jesus said:
I have not been too impressed with carney the last couple of games. Chippers would slot straight back in if available

Bloody hell how could i forget chippers, someone shoot me! :-[

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred