• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Washouts

girljean

Just wondering why we had to wait until late today to find out that washed out semis from last Saturday are to be made up next Saturday. Nothing on CCF website. In fact that site still only tells us that Premier League Grand finals are to be transferred last Saturday from Bluetongue to Pluim. Have been quiet all season to see how things panned out. Unfortunately the new regime did not deliver. Too many games lost. Too many promises broken, Too many abnormalitieds in finals series due to unnecessary washed out games. Not enough effort put into getting games played. Last year we were inconvenienced by late changes however we at least got games played and all games counted. This year total disaster. My club tells me that CCF is going to try to get things better next year. Hopefuuly they might seek advice from those of last few years who actually got games played and gave us value for our registration fees.

marinermick

I don't find it unreasonable to be notified of the weekend washout decisions the next working day after the weekend. In fact, I would find that a very good and efficient outcome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred