• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Version4 Lineup

c0yle

was wondering what you guys though would be our lineup next season with the players we have so far,  and who you think might join up before the start of V4

i would go with

---------------------------------Vuks---------------------------------------------

Osman--------------Wilkinson(c)------------Boogard----------------Heffernan

Owens--------------Jedinak-----------------Hutchinson------------Caceres

-------------------------Elrich------------Kwasnik---------------------

i know most people would have Petrovski in there but i think we need to play short passing and quick movment Kwas  and elrich will do that well, to be honest i can't stand sasho either so that might have something to do with it.( you can certainly tell he came fron Sydney FC) And i've cut my losses on Mrja i would love to see him running around for the mariners but i just can't see it happening. Hutch and Caceres could interchange a bit and caceres could tuck in and kwas could move out wider at times.
as far as signings go i would love to see downey or Tarek elrich (has he signed for the jets yet??) join us and fill the right back role, giving us a bit more pace out wide

Part_Timer

elrich isnt a striker as i understand it...either is kwas he plays his best out wide and wandering just behind strikers...

---------------------------------Vuks---------------------------------------------

Osman--------------Wilkinson(c)------------Boogard----------------Heffernan

----------------------------------------jedi-----------------------------

elrich/kwas--------------------Hutchinson/owens--------------------------------Caceres

-------------------------sasho----------Mac----------------------

maybe...???

Andy

Goalkeeper*
Osman    Wilko    Boogs    Heff
Elrich    Jedi    Hutch    Caceres
          Macca    Mrdja**

* Danny whenever suspension is complete.

** When Mrdja is fit, toherwise Sasho instead

Sean

Andy said:
            Goalkeeper*
Osman    Wilko    Boogs    Heff
Elrich    Jedi    Hutch    Caceres
          Macca    Mrdja**

* Danny whenever suspension is complete.

** When Mrdja is fit, toherwise Sasho instead

I think we'll win v4 if thats our starting squad every week.

c0yle

by Macca are you guys talknig about the new boy Dylan Mcallister??? has anyone seen him play, i take it he's the goods if your putting him in your starting lineup

c0yle

another player i would like to see come to the Mariners is Felipe, hes left without a club since wellington stupidly released him, and The Gold Coast got the thumbs down

Part_Timer

yeah i felt he was better than the other brazilian they had cant think of name atm...but i dont think we need another midfielder we need another striker imo

Jocwa08

Well...
Vukovic
Heff
Wilko
Boogs
Caceres
Jedi
Hutch
Are all definatly starters and build the team around them.
And then...
Mrdja if fit
Owens in form
Elrich with form, prob a starter
Sasho with form
Kwas with form
Osman, if no RB is signed
Macca if he's as good as everyone says he is.
Matty IF he can put it through the posts.

shipwreck

Why hutch for a starting spot? He was rated the second most influential player in the HAL last year behind Joel Griffiths, do you think its coz of re-structuring our team with the new players that will nudge him out?

Jocwa08

skilbeck said:
Jocwa08, Osman is as good as any right back we would sign. if he is fit he is a starter

Ive never seen Osman play as RB.
And he is a midfielder so i was
guessing we could sign a right back
thats better than Osman..

skilbeck

what about for the first 5 or 6 games last season. we didnt concede any goals with him at right back and full fitness

shipwreck

Agree with skillbeck, Osman was immense at right back and really owned that position, injury was about the only thing that could of taken his starting spot away from him, and that includes if we were to sign Tarek Elrich who Osman owns easily

rosko

Neither Elrich or Kwas are strikers. Petrovski will be a starter, and we really need a second striker. Mrdja would be great, Im one of his greatest fans, he just can't get on the pitch. Simon still has to prove himself. We really are thin up front. Kwas and Elrich are up there, but they are definitely wide players that get the ball in, or they come in on the ball themselves, not outright strikers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred