• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Europa League Thread

serious14

Second biggest??

Arabmariner said:
FFC will be at the local travel agents at 9am today..........

10 that he's already got a reservation set to go that is put into action with a single mouse-click at 6.30am-ish

;)

serious14

Arabmariner said:
serious14 said:
Second biggest??

Arabmariner said:

10 that he's already got a reservation set to go that is put into action with a single mouse-click at 6.30am-ish

;)
I wonder if her indoors knows......

Pft, who cares.  Do it anyway I say.

Bet you havn't even told your missus yet about your upcoming capers.  ;)

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Arabmariner said:
serious14 said:
Second biggest??

Arabmariner said:

;)
I wonder if her indoors knows......

Pft, who cares.  Do it anyway I say.

Bet you havn't even told your missus yet about your upcoming capers.  ;)
I think she's just glad the capers will be in another country and she doesn't have to witness them or the aftermath.... ;D

Deej

Well done to Fulham, great effort. Crowd were fantastic and I'm surprised that the roof didn't fall down after that second goal.

Great freekick from Hamburg though.

serious14

liverpool-out-of-cl.jpeg

article-1236913-07A09089000005DC-359_468x316.jpg

34i4ocl.gif

DIEGO, WHOOOOOOOOOOA
DIEGO, WHOOOOOOOOOOA
HE COMES FROM URUGUAY
HE MAKES THE SCOUSERS CRY

midfielder

... you must feel sorry for Mrs FFC... OMG can you imagine from now till game time ...

Cong's mate hope they go on and win it...

serious14

midfielder said:
... you must feel sorry for Mrs FFC...

She'd best be in the process of granting him the biggest leave pass in history - ArabMariner and I want to nip over to Germany, meet up with Mr. FFC and tear Hamburg a new one.  ;D

FFC Mariner

Leave pass denied, appeal denied

Just about got my pulse back below 100 (just)

"Stand up if you still believe"

ps - who do Chelsea play in their final?

FFC Mariner

Hmmm divorce option would mean I have no money left so situation the same.

LOLOLOL @ the Scousers.

So how does Ian Rush feel about the ticket allocation now then? Teach him to argue for a greater share before you get there. Muppet

dru

Go out for milk, come back a week later  :innocent:

Wonder if scharwz will let in 4 this time around  :popcorn:

Interestingly in his two world cups, he has played in the uefa cup/europa league final before each

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb