• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Europa League Thread

serious14

Liverpool NOT to be seeded for the Round of 32 draw.

Now normally I'd laugh (and I kinda am), but really, that's a bit much.

FFC Mariner

Big turn out going to Basle by all accounts, its apparently the Christmas capital of europe so bit of a multi purpose visit by many.

FFC Mariner

Seeded team in the next round. I want Juve but anyone will do.

By all accounts Basel got a bit unpleasant after the game. Reports indicate that the Swiss are not as peaceful as we originally thought.

FFC Mariner

Away at Basel

article-1236450-07A08D18000005DC-630_468x313.jpg

Couple of quality posts from the MB

Drunk and lost in Basel -- Matt, Wednesday, December 16, 10:02:45pm (147.86.175.2)
I last saw my brother falling down the terrace after Bobby's second. Now taking shelter in a pleasant bar somewhere in the city, but have no idea where and can't remember the name of my hotel. Moral of the story, don't drink gluwein for breakfast. What a day. Coyw!

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 09:25:30pm
Author: Si (Zamora: HUGE Fulham legend)
Author Host/IP: 82.132.139.183
Subject: Swiss cowards waited till Fulham were down to 50 then tried to start. Fair play to the Yoof as they stood their ground. Basel twats picked on a dad and kid FFS. We'll done Yoof. Basel backed off and their real fans looked incredibly embarrassed.

(PS Yoof is the affectionate nickname of the younger tearaways who replaced the old time hools)

serious14

Watched the second half, it was _right_ proper snowing from about an hour onwards.  3 of your lot were stood at the front WITH NO SHIRTS ON.

Bloody English....

FFC Mariner

serious14 said:
Watched the second half, it was _right_ proper snowing from about an hour onwards.  3 of your lot were stood at the front WITH NO SHIRTS ON.

Bloody English....

Schnapps more likely. Planes were leaving Gatwick from 8:15am full of people already on the piss. Where do you think I get/got it from?

Paolo

FFC Mariner said:
By all accounts Basel got a bit unpleasant after the game. Reports indicate that the Swiss are not as peaceful as we originally thought.
Basel actually have a bit of a reputation for fighting in streets including a decent size riot with Roma fans only a few months ago in Europa aswell

serious14

Everton are at home tomorrow afternoon with a 5.45pm kick-off to Sporting Lisbon.

Weirdest.  Kick-off time.  Ever.

FFC Mariner

Early start at work today so havent seen the game.

By all accounts, Shakthar made us look like a pub side with their passing and movement - Wonder goal from Zamora nicked us a win but consensus is that our European tour endeth in the 2nd leg

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
Early start at work today so havent seen the game.

By all accounts, Shakthar made us look like a pub side with their passing and movement - Wonder goal from Zamora nicked us a win but consensus is that our European tour endeth in the 2nd leg

Send out a 9-0-1, kick ten shades of shit out of anyone who dares to cross the halfway line.

Simple.  :p

FFC Mariner

Goals from last night (complete with dodgy Ukranian commentary)

Their goal was just class - Zamora's was a real "get me on that plane to S Africa" kinda finish

Best Emile Heskey
We've got the best Emile Heskey
Best Emile Heskey etc

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4799695/

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members