• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Europa League Thread

skilbeck

greenpoint said:
Hope you don't mind if I post the list of match-ups, group by group:

Group A

1. Ajax.
2. Anderlecht.
3. Dinamo Zagreb.
4. Timisoara.

Group B

1. Valencia.
2. Lille.
3. Slavia Praha.
4. Genoa.

Group C

1. Hamburg.
2. Celtic.
3. Hapoel Tel Aviv.
4. Rapid Vienna.

Group D

1. Sporting Lisbon.
2. Heerenveen.
3. Hertha Berlin.
4. eff Ventspils.

Group E

1. Roma.
2. Basel.
3. Fulham.
4. CSKA Sofia.

Group F

1. Panathinaikos.
2. Galatasaray.
3. Dinamo Bucharest.
4. Sturm Graz.

Group G

1. Villarreal.
2. Lazio.
3. Levski Sofia.
4. FC Salzburg.

Group H

1. Steaua Bucharest.
2. Fenerbache.
3. FC Twente.
4. FC Sheriff.

Group I

1. Benfica.
2. Everton.
3. AEK Athens.
4. BATE Borisov.

Group J

1. Shakhtar.
2. Club Brugge.
3. Partizan Belgrade.
4. Toulouse.

Group K

1. PSV.
2. Copenhagen.
3. Sparta Prague.
4. CFR Cluj.

Group L

1. Werder Bremen.
2. Austria Viennia.
3. Athletico Bilbao.
4. CD Nacional.
I predict following winners of the group:
Group A: Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb
Group B: Valencia, Lille
Group C: Celtic, Hamburg
Group D: Hertha, Sporting
Group E: Roma, Fulham
Group F: Galatasaray, Panathinaikos
Group G: Villareal, Lazio
Group H: Fenerbahce, Steaua Bucharest
Group I: Everton, AEK Athens
Group J: Shakhtar, Brugge
Group K: PSV, Sparta
Group L: Bremen, Bilbao

skilbeck

Teddy Bear said:
Paolo said:
Europa League/Uefa Cup always much more interesting then the champions league due

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
dont worry youll definitely be joining us when Stuttgart and Sevilla knock you into 3rd :p, maybe an old firm final of the Europa League could be on the cards

Teddy Bear

Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Paolo said:
Europa League/Uefa Cup always much more interesting then the champions league due

Your lot'll be in there soon enough TB........if you're good enough to finish 3rd that is  ;)

Mate with any Scottish team in the champions league we could finish second, third or last but to say the Europa / Uefa is much more interesting reeks of sour grapes.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Paolo said:

Your lot'll be in there soon enough TB........if you're good enough to finish 3rd that is  ;)

Mate with any Scottish team in the champions league we could finish second, third or last but to say the Europa / Uefa is much more interesting reeks of sour grapes.
Actually looking at the Scottish teams results in the Europa league I'm almost glad we didn't qualify  :-\

skilbeck

Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Paolo said:

Actually looking at the Scottish teams results in the Europa league I'm almost glad we didn't qualify  :-\

Thats until:

Celtic FC, Inaugural Champions of the UEFA Europa League

Teddy Bear

skilbeck said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Paolo said:

Thats until:

Was about to say fat chance with the SFA against Scottish clubs winning European trophies but with that board celtic should be looked after.

I think its time to logout, in the words of arab I'm fair rubbered.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
skilbeck said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Paolo said:

Thats until:

Was about to say fat chance with the SFA against Scottish clubs winning European trophies but with that board celtic should be looked after.

You no' watching the Rangers game ?

skilbeck

Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
skilbeck said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Arabmariner said:
Teddy Bear said:
Paolo said:

Thats until:

You no' watching the Rangers game ?
who have they got?

FFC Mariner

From the MB today (with replies)

From Sky News

"Roma's extremist fans, known as Ultras, are infamous across Europe for their history of violence.They are well-organised and ruthless in the attacks unleashed on visiting fans.

Their leader is said to wear a silver fireman's-type helmet, with a bandana across his face and only his eyes visible. He is often seen wielding an axe."

Should be fairly easy to spot then ....

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][Edit]

Replies:

o You wouldn't think the Rome police would have much trouble spotting him either... 
    * So let me get this straight, there's some bloke walking round Rome city centre looking like a reject from the Village People and carrying an axe? What do the police tell him, move along sir??
    * Muppet, Can't wait to get out there!! Fulham boys we are here...
    * I spoke with some Boro mates and they told me that a moped pulls up and takes this stuff off him and rides off so he is not caught with it. That said, I'm sure the Italian and Rome police know the ID but don't give a flying -- 

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
FFC Mariner said:
Fulham sold 2,000 tickets for the away game against Roma so far.

Brave fools by all accounts.

Oh my.....
+1
serious14 said:
FFC Mariner said:
They are well-organised and ruthless in the attacks unleashed on visiting fans.
Pricks.
+1

I hope FFC beat the c**ts with a dodgy offside goal 10 mins into injury time !

Wouldn't be good for FFC fans though.

FFC Mariner

Knowing us, we will get on the drink with them, teach them some anti Chavski songs and everyone will have a wonderful time.

Or not

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
Knowing us, we will get on the drink with them, teach them some anti Chavski songs and everyone will have a wonderful time.

Or not
2nd sentence is the more likely.

We qualified for Europe for 12 or 13 seasons in a row and the fans had no problem anywhere including Barcelona (even after we won ) and Manchester (in the 80's during the hooligan peak).

But in Rome....forget having fun.

I can't think of a strong enough term to describe them so c**ts will have to do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred