• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

UEFA Champions League, Round of 8

serious14

dibo said:
Sym said:
mariners4ever said:
Sym said:
Chelsea v Barca final = impossible

pretty sure they will play each other in the semi
Hence why a chelsea v barca final is impossible...

yeah, as if chelsea are going to make the semis. *whistles*

I've seen stranger things in football in my time..... but honestly, Scouse progression from this point is one of them there 'miracles' they talk about.  When was the last time Chelsea conceded 3 at home??  Sym??

serious14

dibo said:
he would have been an arsenal supporter then.

Oh snap.  S-N-A-P.

You've done this before (Istanbul, West Ham), but I dunno...... there's something different this time.  Chelsea really were quite stunning.

Sym

I'd think of a hilarious comeback dibo, but you do go for the scouse, you've suffered enough pain.

ermm last time 3+ were conceded at the bridge
not sure, all the alcohol is killing my memory

4-4 in the league v Villa last season rings a bell though

serious14

Sym said:
4-4 in the league v Villa last season rings a bell though

So really, outside of one of those games you'd call a "freak result", Chelsea are going through.  To be duly slaughtered by Barca.

Sym

ahh brings back memories of the epic home and aways games we had v them a few seasons back, got through 5-4 on away goals...twas epic

serious14

Trying to reconcile Liverpool's performance on Wednesday with their European performances of the past (last 10 years or so), and it occured to me (not taking the piss here Scouse fans, calm down) that this is the first time in a long time that they've been in a proper title fight domestically in April..... not the only explanation for what happened, but it adds to the intrigue of it all.

P.S.  If Barcelona's football was a woman, which woman would it be??  I'm thinking Scarlett Jo - unbelieveably good eye candy that has substance.

Paolo

serious14 said:
Trying to reconcile Liverpool's performance on Wednesday with their European performances of the past (last 10 years or so), and it occured to me (not taking the piss here Scouse fans, calm down) that this is the first time in a long time that they've been in a proper title fight domestically in April..... not the only explanation for what happened, but it adds to the intrigue of it all.

P.S.  If Barcelona's football was a woman, which woman would it be??  I'm thinking Scarlett Jo - unbelieveably good eye candy that has substance.
slightly darker skin i rekon

jarrad

Hahahaha.

Yeah, Serious, you're right...
But, if you guys f**k up now,
We'll take our 19th league title happily.
:)

jarrad

As for the chumps league.
Barcelona have already won it.
Not worried about getting knocked out by Chelsea.
Will die of laughter if we win it from here... ;)

serious14

Liverpool 2, Chelsea 0 - 28th minute.  Liverpool are _dominating_ - typical European performance by them, and Chelsea are garbage without Terry.  Amazing game.

serious14

Well f*ck me, it's 2-2 - 58th minute.  _Rocket_ of a free kick from Alex, it's in orbit.

Guus completely changed things up with a first half sub (Kalou for Anelka) and a half time switch around of the formation.  The man is a deadset genius.

serious14

3-2 to Spartak, Fat Frank in the 76th.

Torres is shit without Gerrard.  Epic levels of shit.

Make that 3-3 in the 81st, Lucas with a deflected shot.  Surely they couldn't go through from here, _surely not_??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred